This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Max Payne 3 Complete Pack

#1BuburibonPosted 10/25/2013 4:13:24 PM
Hello everyone! I'm about to pull the trigger on the Max Payne 3 Complete Pack that is on sale on both Amazon and GameFly for $9.99, but before I do that, I'd like to ask you guys and gals a quick question.

From what I've been able to gather so far, it seems as though all the DLC covered by the season pass is for multiplayer purposes only. Is it safe to assume that's really the case? If so I'm just going to put it up on Steamgifts for someone else to enjoy. Thank you!
---
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
#2KanokarePosted 10/25/2013 4:15:40 PM
Buburibon posted...
Hello everyone! I'm about to pull the trigger on the Max Payne 3 Complete Pack that is on sale on both Amazon and GameFly for $9.99, but before I do that, I'd like to ask you guys and gals a quick question.

From what I've been able to gather so far, it seems as though all the DLC covered by the season pass is for multiplayer purposes only. Is it safe to assume that's really the case? If so I'm just going to put it up on Steamgifts for someone else to enjoy. Thank you!

Yeah I don't think any of the DLCs for MP3 were story quests :( I haven't bought it yet but I believe that's the reason I didn't buy the DLC.
---
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/SOTDgaming/videos