This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone with Arkham Origins encountering a lot of crashes? *Minor Spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone with Arkham Origins encountering a lot of crashes? *Minor Spoilers*

User Info: svr2006gawd

svr2006gawd
3 years ago#1
Been playing Arkham Origins, and I'm encountering a lot crashes. I'm just at the point in the game where I break into the GCPD (4-5 hours of gameplay) and I've had about 9 crashes so far. I'm running the game completely maxed out, could one of the settings be a problem? PhysX or something? I'm getting a stable 75-80 frames though.
i5 4670k 4.5 | EVGA GTX 780 3GB SC | Crucial Ballistic Sport 16GB | 2TB WD Caviar Black | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Asus 787-A | SeaSonic 750w | 27" 1440p

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
3 years ago#2
I've only played for two hours, but I haven't had any crashes or slowdown or anything.
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
GestapoFAQs http://i.imgur.com/prqCDHz.png http://i.imgur.com/ooNGE4u.png

User Info: Asellus

Asellus
3 years ago#3
Three hours in, no crashes with everything maxed on a 780 and running the latest driver.

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
3 years ago#4
I have to delete the config file to be able to open it (resetting to 720p), then switch to 1080p in game settings. If i open at 1080p it crashes.
Alex, I'm trying to start a troll topic. Stop destroying my credibility here. - hypersonic2000

User Info: FinalForm7

FinalForm7
3 years ago#5
I'm getting crashes constantly every 20 minutes.

On the new 13.11 beta 6 driver.
i5 3570k @ 4.4ghz | Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 |Samsung 830| Vapor X 7970 | Seasonic X 850 | 2x 4GB Corsair Vengeance | Corsair 500r

User Info: Jprime666

Jprime666
3 years ago#6
770 with the latest drivers and I've had no crashes in 8 hours of play.
How many emotions is people?

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#7
I'm also at the GCPD building , I'm 5 hours in, no crashes.

My settings are :

Ambient Occlusion : DX11 Enhanced
AA : FXAA High
Depth of Field : Normal
Fullscreen
Distortion : On
Dynamic Shadows : DX11 Enhanced
Geometry Detail : DX11 Enhanced
Physx : High
Lens Flare, Light Shafts , Reflections : On

1080p
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: wdfoster

wdfoster
3 years ago#8
9 hours. No crashes. Just a couple of bugs.
Steam ID - Madmartigan

User Info: cosmic_assasin

cosmic_assasin
3 years ago#9
i get a lot of crashes too :C im still on killer croc and it freezes everytime i get to the end fight movie where batmans got him on the edge off the cliff, it also crashed many times before that : C
It was fear of myself that made me odd

User Info: svr2006gawd

svr2006gawd
3 years ago#10
My game is at a stand still now, every time I load it up and continue with the story, it will load in, ad as I start to move Batman it just crashes. It's done it 6 times in a row now. Not really sure what to do to fix it either, I'm going to try to verify the integrity of the game cache now.
i5 4670k 4.5 | EVGA GTX 780 3GB SC | Crucial Ballistic Sport 16GB | 2TB WD Caviar Black | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Asus 787-A | SeaSonic 750w | 27" 1440p
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone with Arkham Origins encountering a lot of crashes? *Minor Spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived