This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West = Lazy console port

#21Hi CPosted 10/26/2013 8:54:24 AM
Looks worse than DMC reboot and it has that annoying voice actor. Pass.
---
You'll be my John G.
#22ThePCElitistPosted 10/26/2013 8:55:10 AM
Hi C posted...

Cool story. Still one of my favorite games.
---
When I'm Miqo'te
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3LGf9SSWrU
#23Hi CPosted 10/26/2013 8:58:20 AM
ThePCElitist posted...
Hi C posted...

Cool story. Still one of my favorite games.

You sir have defaulted on your screen name. Pick another one and contact a mod immediately.
---
You'll be my John G.
#24animanganimePosted 10/26/2013 9:22:29 AM
Just be grateful you can play it at high frame rate and resolution
---
WC i5 2500k @ 4.4 ghz, 2x GTX 670 DirectCU II, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, 16GB G.Skill 1600 DDR3, Zalman 1000W PSU, Cosmos 1000 Case, HP LP3065 @ 2560 x 1600 IPS
#25JKatarnPosted 10/26/2013 9:51:34 AM
Benjamin_Button posted...
temgun posted...
And that's not enough because...? Do you want to be able to turn off shadows for example?

what more can I ask for? this is a PC game in the year 2013. Not only are we not given such options in-game..they couldn't even add AntiAliasing for christs sakes. PC gaming has been revered for the the amount of options and enhancements that are added to our games. If i want a console game, i would get it for a console. You're clearly a scrub. Its people like you who make these types of actions seem acceptable.

temgun posted...
Has there ever been a game that hasn't been a lazy console port?

im lmfao @ u

any other plebs?

Uh no, with the exception of select "special" etc. editions, PC gaming is "revered" because you can play deeper, more complex games, and play ports of console titles at higher resolution and framerate, not because there are 10,000 sliders to adjust (which, outside of games like Skyrim, the Crysis series and Witcher 2 are pretty rare).
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#26lionheart5656Posted 10/26/2013 9:58:50 AM(edited)
animanganime posted...
Just be grateful you can play it at high frame rate and resolution

Why should he be grateful?

The company is not giving him anything for free. He's paying for it.

They should be grateful anyone even considers buying it.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#27KanokarePosted 10/26/2013 11:39:24 AM
Hi C posted...

You sir have defaulted on your screen name. Pick another one and contact a mod immediately.

Nothing wrong with enjoying one of the better DmC games. And there's nothing wrong with putting fries in your burgers! /neverForget
---
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/SOTDgaming/videos
#28Marioface5Posted 10/26/2013 7:36:08 PM
It's published by Namco, of course it's a lazy port. For a company showing more and more interest in bringing their games to PC they seem determined to do so with as little effort as possible. As long as a game works as well on PC as it does on consoles I'll tolerate the laziness of the port, but I really hope they get their stuff together if they plan on sticking around.
---
The world gets weirder every day.
PSN: Marioface5