This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone still running XP or Vista?

#21AkubunakPosted 10/27/2013 6:32:40 AM
Still running Vista on my laptop, but I'm not too sure how much longer it'll hold up. Once this laptop dies, I'd like to get a laptop with 7 on it because I quite dislike 8
#22Doomsday FortePosted 10/27/2013 8:47:07 AM
I'm still running XP because this machine is ancient. 2GB RAM, 2GHz single-core processor, 80GB HDD, really weak graphics card...yeah. I mean, I do have a tower with 7 on it, but I only have a 64-bit disc and this needs 32. I have a Win8 key but I'd rather download the disc image and start new rather than apply it on top of the existing XP install. Maybe if I wait long enough, they'll do another Digital River thing like they did with 7.
---
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.
#23reincarnator07Posted 10/27/2013 9:51:38 AM
Our HTPC is running Vista, as it is my old gaming PC. It works well enough. My mother's work PC, until about a month ago was running freaking Windows 2000. Her boss didn't want to spend the money on a new PC, as it still just about worked for what she needed. She had trouble with many websites though, as she couldn't get newer version of internet browsers.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero