This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone still running XP or Vista?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is anyone still running XP or Vista?
3 years ago#21
Still running Vista on my laptop, but I'm not too sure how much longer it'll hold up. Once this laptop dies, I'd like to get a laptop with 7 on it because I quite dislike 8
3 years ago#22
I'm still running XP because this machine is ancient. 2GB RAM, 2GHz single-core processor, 80GB HDD, really weak graphics card...yeah. I mean, I do have a tower with 7 on it, but I only have a 64-bit disc and this needs 32. I have a Win8 key but I'd rather download the disc image and start new rather than apply it on top of the existing XP install. Maybe if I wait long enough, they'll do another Digital River thing like they did with 7.
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.
3 years ago#23
Our HTPC is running Vista, as it is my old gaming PC. It works well enough. My mother's work PC, until about a month ago was running freaking Windows 2000. Her boss didn't want to spend the money on a new PC, as it still just about worked for what she needed. She had trouble with many websites though, as she couldn't get newer version of internet browsers.
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is anyone still running XP or Vista?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived