This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Razer Systems worth the money? Overrated, overpriced, or just fine?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Razer Systems worth the money? Overrated, overpriced, or just fine?
2 years ago#1
What you guys think about the Razer Edge/Pro and the Razer Blade/Pro?
Are they good, but overpriced? Not that good? Or they worth the money and are good system?
Want to hear your opinion.
2 years ago#2
razer makes junk
---
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
2 years ago#3
except for the abyssus and deathadder and the mouse pads
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#4
I had considered buying a Razer Blade 14, however, it lacked an ethernet port and came with a measly 256GB SSD for a massive price. I got a different thin laptop and a bigger SSD for less.
---
i5-3570K @ 3.4GHz | Radeon 7850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 1866 | ASRock Z77 | Intel 330 240GB | 2x2TB HDDs | Antec 650W 80+ Platinum | Windows 7 | Asus Xonar DX
2 years ago#5
For that kind of money I would go with MSI.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
2 years ago#6
In terms of their hardware, it really is amazing but the price is too high and for the price of one of their laptops you could easily get a an sli laptop from another company
---
Not changing this sig until a Kid Icarus Uprising sequel is announced. Started: 01/01/2013
2 years ago#7
Yeah, Razer makes decent stuff. The problem is it's just all way overpriced.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
2 years ago#8
Razer has an incredibly bad warranty.
---
Girls are scary.
2 years ago#9
The 14" Blade is pretty good.
---
MacBook Pro with Retina Display | 15.4" 2880x1800 | Core i7-3615QM @ 2.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | GT 650M 1GB GDDR5 | 256GB SSD | OSX 10.9 | Windows 8.1 Pro
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#10
Bought the Blackwdiow keyboard and the Deathadder earlier this year and so far I like them except for the piano glossing they use on it which leaves smudges.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Razer Systems worth the money? Overrated, overpriced, or just fine?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived