This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the best upcoming games for PC?

#11MackorovPosted 10/28/2013 1:26:17 AM
There's still such things as PC games? I think it's time the terms "low budget indie games no one cares about" and "PC exclusives" be used interchangeably. Because you know...they mean the same thing
---
No one uppercuts better: http://i.imgur.com/Dr45a.gif
#12dekouPosted 10/28/2013 1:40:56 AM(edited)
Dark Souls 2 and The Witcher 3 are the ones I'm looking forward to, as well. Watch Dogs could be pretty good, too.
#13_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 10/28/2013 2:22:52 AM
OP specifically states ports from consoles included.

So in that case, I think there are some. Even when ignoring ports but including multi-platform releases that had no clear lead platform.

Battlefield 4 would be the one I am most excited for. Watch dogs also seems to be on a lot of people's radar, even though I am not sure. One game that is not announced, yet it might be one of the most anticipated is GTA5. Though I will say that Q4 of this year has less exciting titles than Q4 of the last couple of years. May just be because of the new console releases that publishers choose to time things differently.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#14Relentless639Posted 10/28/2013 2:42:02 AM
There's only Ikaruga for me. And IDK when it comes. And then I hope more Treasure games get released.
Maybe Dark Souls 2 if it doesn't use GFWL.

Then there're a few indies I might want:
Radio the Universe
Hyper light... something
Shantae
and MMN9, iff there's some MMZ like stuff with it.

And a Bravely Default for 3DS. I really don't have anything else to look forward to.
There Witcher 3, but I have yet to buy W2, and that's only when I get a new PC.