This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Deadly Premonition is coming to Steam tomorrow! Who here is excited!?

#41XDonePosted 10/30/2013 3:33:11 PM
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, now I know what game this is! My sister told me about this game many times before and told me I needed to play it, but I could never remember the game's name. I'm so glad I finally get to play it now. So far I'm loving the game, even though it's terrible.

HaxnStash posted...
For those who got it for PC, does it support mouse aiming? That's all i really care about. The game interests me so I'll get it if it supports mouse aiming.

Yes it does. It seems a little awkward, but it's certainly better than trying to aim with an analog stick.
#42TimePharaohPosted 10/30/2013 5:30:28 PM
SythisTaru posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
mtjormitch posted...
jake-sf posted...
A defining moment?

What all video games shoudl strive for?

A story focused game with bad gameplay?

Are you kidding me?

A video game without a story nowadays is nothing more than a babies toy in terms of depth. Games with stories are pretty much already more important than stuff like Mario nowadays.

They already invented this

It's called a movie

A movie isn't immersive like a game can be.

Because nothing says immersions like QUICK PRESS THIS ARROW
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
GestapoFAQs http://i.imgur.com/prqCDHz.png http://i.imgur.com/ooNGE4u.png
#43mtjormitch(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 7:04:24 PM
XDone posted...
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, now I know what game this is! My sister told me about this game many times before and told me I needed to play it, but I could never remember the game's name. I'm so glad I finally get to play it now. So far I'm loving the game, even though it's terrible.

HaxnStash posted...
For those who got it for PC, does it support mouse aiming? That's all i really care about. The game interests me so I'll get it if it supports mouse aiming.

Yes it does. It seems a little awkward, but it's certainly better than trying to aim with an analog stick.

How far are you at?
---
Story in video games have gotten more important than gameplay nowadays. I recommend dealing with this fact and learning that this is now a storytelling medium.