This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nvidia's ShadowPlay is amazing!

#11DerPancake(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 7:00:08 PM
StormKMD posted...
How much space did the videos take up?

Battlefield 3 one is 550mb, Tomb Raider is 209 mb.
---
EVGA
#12Darkcloud20Posted 10/28/2013 8:26:37 PM
Well the no Fullscreen and only Direct X sucks pretty bad.
---
http://raptr.com/Darkcloud1987
#13DV8ingSourcesPosted 10/28/2013 9:00:41 PM
Darkcloud20 posted...
Well the no Fullscreen

? You mean only fullscreen?
---
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1
#14seyhan3535Posted 10/28/2013 10:09:46 PM
DV8ingSources posted...
seyhan3535 posted...
BF3 and COD for those who can't aim .- CS player

There's more to an fps than just aiming and shooting. BF and COD are just as fun as CS and require just as much skill. You're a fool to think otherwise. Everyone gets the same 'advantage' and skill needs to include those changes.

On topic... Yeah shadowplay is really a step forward. It makes sense to have the gpu help out with recording and it appears they managed to do so with very little overhead. I'm sure AMD will do something similar in the future.

I'm sorry...wait..what? Did you really just type out that there is more to an fps than just aiming and shooting?First-Person Shooter. The genre is literally defined by aiming and shooting. When you have to defend an fps with "oh, but there is more to FPS than just aiming and shooting", you my friend are on the losing side of the argument.
---
~Lancool k68 ~Fx8350 4.0 ghz ~H100 cooler ~12 gig Gskill ram ~Evga 580gtx classified ultra
#15-CJF-Posted 10/28/2013 10:16:40 PM(edited)
There is more to a FPS than aiming and shooting. Of course, it depends on the game. Online multi-player in FPS often require teamwork, good listening skills, a good understanding of the game mechanics and physics, and the ability to play smart. In some games these factors are entirely more important than your ability to aim.
#16YoungAdultLinkPosted 10/28/2013 10:17:19 PM
seyhan3535 posted...
DV8ingSources posted...
seyhan3535 posted...

There's more to an fps than just aiming and shooting. BF and COD are just as fun as CS and require just as much skill. You're a fool to think otherwise. Everyone gets the same 'advantage' and skill needs to include those changes.

On topic... Yeah shadowplay is really a step forward. It makes sense to have the gpu help out with recording and it appears they managed to do so with very little overhead. I'm sure AMD will do something similar in the future.

I'm sorry...wait..what? Did you really just type out that there is more to an fps than just aiming and shooting?First-Person Shooter. The genre is literally defined by aiming and shooting. When you have to defend an fps with "oh, but there is more to FPS than just aiming and shooting", you my friend are on the losing side of the argument.

Platformers aren't allowed to have enemies or weapons and must consist strictly of a character moving between platforms suspended in midair.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
#17Ryohazuki10469Posted 10/28/2013 10:35:47 PM
seyhan3535 posted...
DV8ingSources posted...
seyhan3535 posted...

.....Really?

No, really though?

-_-
---
PSN: DisRastamon XBL: DIS Rastamon Nintendo ID: RyoHazuki1 3DS: 4356 - 0292 - 2688
Core i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz / 8GB RAM / Sapphire Vapor-X 7950 / 750GB HDD
#18shinstrikePosted 10/28/2013 11:10:11 PM
I like nvidia Shadowplay but i dislike this one part :

"In Windows 7 or Vista, file size is limited to 3.8GB in manual mode, 10 minutes in Shadow Mode."

Shadow mode can actually go 20minutes back appearently, and has unlimited length. Are they promoting that piece of crap, Windows 8?
---
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I Killed humans by the thousands!!!! Look at me !!!! I am Sublime!!!!!! I am the true face of evil!!!" - Luca Blight
#19hitokiri13Posted 10/29/2013 12:07:09 AM
Oh man Fraps good enough for me. I don't mind the lossless I could convert to any format I like and plus that cost $44 so it's not cheap. FPS drop isn't much also.
---
Originally Posted by Manicdan
using a OCed quad for torrenting is like robbing your local video store with a rocket launcher.
#20dennis941012Posted 10/29/2013 12:50:26 AM
CS is for noobs who can't play - Sudden Attack players
---