This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Amazon reviewer confirms DS4 controller can be connected to PC via bluetooth.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Amazon reviewer confirms DS4 controller can be connected to PC via bluetooth.
2 years ago#21
Can you use the touch pad to control the mouse though?
---
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub.
I still love Scribs.
2 years ago#22
Steamster posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Says the guy using a new account because he was being on a tool on the other one, and posts a completely worthless post that contributes literally nothing to the actual topic.

10/10 worthwhile human

YOu mean being a tool on this account? Implying I'm warned/suspended or something? Nah, I just value my vowel-free alt, since it's a combination of STR and STM, both quality manly stats for manly men to have.

I saw you double post after I dropped your name so I decided that this would be your one and only time off my ignore list and you blew it. Sorry for the troll feeding, I just happen to like giving pity on the poor schmucks some times: http://i.imgur.com/sYwcN9T.gif

But yeah, bro tip stands. Heed my advice.

"Teacher, Billy called me a dumbface"

Number of jimmies rustled: all of them
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
GestapoFAQs http://i.imgur.com/prqCDHz.png http://i.imgur.com/ooNGE4u.png
2 years ago#23
Timepharaoh has gotten better at trolling
---
The moderators are like the watchmen, They need to be watched
2 years ago#24
Direct input.

Bravo, Sony!
2 years ago#25
I'll be more interested when this is fully working in X-Input.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
2 years ago#26
stmstr posted...
Newbius posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
And I would want to do this why?

If this topic doesn't interest you, why are you here?

Bro tip: TimePharaoh is one of our few resident trolls. You'll find him posting early on in eight out of ten threads, and ninety nine times out of a hundred it's a completely worthless post. If you don't use your ignore list for whatever reasons, then he's a good place to start using it.

I miss the days of having quality trolls on this board, that were at least entertaining and funny. I remember the golden ages of rud3bwoy and MSI. They really carved out a niche for providing entertaining troll material. Users like TimePharaoh just lack the finesse that some of our previous resident trolls had.
2 years ago#27
Dragnfyr posted...
I want to get a wireless controller that doesn't require a dongle.

Unless your PC has built in Bluetooth, all wireless controllers will require a dongle. Otherwise the controller has no way of communicating with your PC.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#29
GalaxyNexus posted...
I tried connecting mine to Bluetooth but it wouldn't recognize it. It's seriously pointless when you have a 360 controller you just plug and play.

When using the 360 controller for fighters or platformers, it is god awful. You'll need a proper d-pad which the 360 controller does not have.
2 years ago#30
stmstr posted...
Newbius posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
And I would want to do this why?

If this topic doesn't interest you, why are you here?

Bro tip: TimePharaoh is one of our few resident trolls. You'll find him posting early on in eight out of ten threads, and ninety nine times out of a hundred it's a completely worthless post. If you don't use your ignore list for whatever reasons, then he's a good place to start using it.

Will keep in mind thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Amazon reviewer confirms DS4 controller can be connected to PC via bluetooth.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived