This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Amazon reviewer confirms DS4 controller can be connected to PC via bluetooth.

#21Lady UnePosted 10/28/2013 8:52:56 PM
Can you use the touch pad to control the mouse though?
---
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub.
I still love Scribs.
#22TimePharaohPosted 10/28/2013 9:43:47 PM
Steamster posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Says the guy using a new account because he was being on a tool on the other one, and posts a completely worthless post that contributes literally nothing to the actual topic.

10/10 worthwhile human

YOu mean being a tool on this account? Implying I'm warned/suspended or something? Nah, I just value my vowel-free alt, since it's a combination of STR and STM, both quality manly stats for manly men to have.

I saw you double post after I dropped your name so I decided that this would be your one and only time off my ignore list and you blew it. Sorry for the troll feeding, I just happen to like giving pity on the poor schmucks some times: http://i.imgur.com/sYwcN9T.gif

But yeah, bro tip stands. Heed my advice.

"Teacher, Billy called me a dumbface"

Number of jimmies rustled: all of them
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
GestapoFAQs http://i.imgur.com/prqCDHz.png http://i.imgur.com/ooNGE4u.png
#23steveboblarryPosted 10/29/2013 7:47:09 AM
Timepharaoh has gotten better at trolling
---
The moderators are like the watchmen, They need to be watched
#24ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/29/2013 7:52:10 AM
Direct input.

Bravo, Sony!
#25triple sPosted 10/29/2013 7:55:29 AM
I'll be more interested when this is fully working in X-Input.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#26fatboy44Posted 10/29/2013 8:23:41 AM(edited)
stmstr posted...
Newbius posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
And I would want to do this why?

If this topic doesn't interest you, why are you here?

Bro tip: TimePharaoh is one of our few resident trolls. You'll find him posting early on in eight out of ten threads, and ninety nine times out of a hundred it's a completely worthless post. If you don't use your ignore list for whatever reasons, then he's a good place to start using it.

I miss the days of having quality trolls on this board, that were at least entertaining and funny. I remember the golden ages of rud3bwoy and MSI. They really carved out a niche for providing entertaining troll material. Users like TimePharaoh just lack the finesse that some of our previous resident trolls had.
#27jokujokujokuPosted 10/29/2013 8:33:38 AM
Dragnfyr posted...
I want to get a wireless controller that doesn't require a dongle.

Unless your PC has built in Bluetooth, all wireless controllers will require a dongle. Otherwise the controller has no way of communicating with your PC.
#28Newbius(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 8:56:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29Newbius(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 9:00:31 AM
GalaxyNexus posted...
I tried connecting mine to Bluetooth but it wouldn't recognize it. It's seriously pointless when you have a 360 controller you just plug and play.

When using the 360 controller for fighters or platformers, it is god awful. You'll need a proper d-pad which the 360 controller does not have.
#30Newbius(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 9:02:23 AM
stmstr posted...
Newbius posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
And I would want to do this why?

If this topic doesn't interest you, why are you here?

Bro tip: TimePharaoh is one of our few resident trolls. You'll find him posting early on in eight out of ten threads, and ninety nine times out of a hundred it's a completely worthless post. If you don't use your ignore list for whatever reasons, then he's a good place to start using it.

Will keep in mind thanks.