This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rank the Batman Arkham games

#21KidInTheHallPosted 10/29/2013 10:04:56 AM
1. Arkham Asylum

2. Arkham Origins

3. Arkham City

All 3 are truly fantastic games for me.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#22taco_ninja393Posted 10/29/2013 10:15:52 AM
best to worst

City
Asylum
Origins

I love all three though. City was just straight up the best of the 3. Asylum next because it was new and the first superhero game I enjoyed. Origins last, not because it's bad, it's just City with less personality
#23CommunismFTWPosted 10/29/2013 10:24:23 AM
Buburibon posted...
AA > AO > AC

I have not yet finished AO, but so far I like it better than AC.

---
There is a glory in humiliation. A throne to be claimed; a crown to wear!
http://i.imgur.com/OhZgm.jpg
#24chrono625Posted 10/29/2013 4:41:48 PM(edited)
Lonestar2000 posted...
Asylum > City > Origins

Origins is barely worth playing.

You haven't played Origins.

The story is leaps and bounds better than Asylum and City. The setting, the atmosphere and the VA is really, really good. Even if it's your least favorite of the series you cannot say it's barely worth playing.

I just finished the part....

After scaling the Gotham Royale Hotel and fighting Bane. HOLY CRAP what a level. Everything about it was perfect. The Joker was written beautifully. You can feel the anger from Batman. The boss battles are exponentially better in Origins than the other games. This game is the best Batman game yet. I was just expecting another tie in but they really did a great job with this game.

The only problem are the glitches which I am sure will be fixed soon.
---
http://tinyurl.com/7wjgorf - Super Bowl XXI/XXV/XLII/XLVI Champions - NY Giants
Eli Manning SB tracker: 2/2 Superbowls 2/2 SBMVP's
#25polopiliPosted 10/29/2013 5:00:11 PM
Got bored of the 2nd one as soon as I saw it had the same mindless battle system as the first one.
#26chrono625Posted 10/29/2013 5:03:17 PM
polopili posted...
Got bored of the 2nd one as soon as I saw it had the same mindless battle system as the first one.

Play the game on harder difficulties. It doesn't give you the visual hint when to counter, dodge or stun. Makes the combat a lot more rewarding and difficult.
---
http://tinyurl.com/7wjgorf - Super Bowl XXI/XXV/XLII/XLVI Champions - NY Giants
Eli Manning SB tracker: 2/2 Superbowls 2/2 SBMVP's
#27wdfosterPosted 10/29/2013 5:08:16 PM
chrono625 posted...
polopili posted...

Play the game on harder difficulties. It doesn't give you the visual hint when to counter, dodge or stun. Makes the combat a lot more rewarding and difficult.

To add to this, i think they tweaked the timing a little bit in AO. I've noticed enemies strike faster. Faster = harder. It just seems like i am countering a lot more in that game. You have to stay on your toes.
---
Steam ID - Madmartigan