This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

spider webs inside pc

#11Master_BassPosted 10/29/2013 5:07:43 AM
That's what happens when you don't have a side window on your case or just, you know, never clean anything.
---
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
#12NicodimusPosted 10/29/2013 5:15:27 AM
I should totally let my tarantula live in my PC. Just gotta remember to throw a cricket in the optical bay every now and then.
---
Intel i5 4670K | Corsair 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB | ASUS 27" 1440p
Corsair 480GB SSD | WD 4TB HDD | Fractal Design R4 | Corsair 750MX | Win7Ult 64
#13jokujokujokuPosted 10/29/2013 9:40:36 AM
CarlBarker posted...
Should I be worried, guys? Could a spider damage my PC?

Would the spider be wearing a grounded wrist strap? If so, then you should be fine.
#14mrCubePosted 10/29/2013 9:49:45 AM
I used to live in a swampy rural area and all kinds of critters would get into the house. I once had a frog crawl into the rear exhaust fan in my case and basically get smooshed to death by the blades. The fan made a RRRRRRRRRRR CLUNK noise and I looked inside to see the rim of the fan covered in frog guts and the frog itself crushed underneath the blades.
---
---
#15Phantom0708Posted 10/29/2013 11:14:53 AM
mrCube posted...
I used to live in a swampy rural area and all kinds of critters would get into the house. I once had a frog crawl into the rear exhaust fan in my case and basically get smooshed to death by the blades. The fan made a RRRRRRRRRRR CLUNK noise and I looked inside to see the rim of the fan covered in frog guts and the frog itself crushed underneath the blades.

You know what went through his mind right?

Metal
---
GT: Devilwillcry42 PSN: Raidoukuzunoha42 LoL: EmiyaShirou42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
#16saltedhamPosted 10/29/2013 11:35:07 AM
mrCube posted...

sounds like something from battletoads
---
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!
#17sonicteam2k1Posted 10/29/2013 11:38:02 AM
having spiders have nothing to do with being dirty.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#18lost_withinPosted 10/29/2013 11:40:07 AM
saltedham posted...
mrCube posted...

sounds like something from battletoads

Dude give that thing a bath!
---
"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity."
Harlan Ellison
#19EpicKingdom_Posted 10/29/2013 1:11:12 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...

They like dark places and clutter. Check your clothes and shoes before putting them on.. etc.
---
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
#20sonicteam2k1Posted 10/29/2013 1:35:52 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...

They like dark places and clutter. Check your clothes and shoes before putting them on.. etc.

man I have this urge to take a dump...
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own