This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

spider webs inside pc

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. spider webs inside pc
3 years ago#11
That's what happens when you don't have a side window on your case or just, you know, never clean anything.
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
3 years ago#12
I should totally let my tarantula live in my PC. Just gotta remember to throw a cricket in the optical bay every now and then.
Intel i5 4670K | Corsair 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB | ASUS 27" 1440p
Corsair 480GB SSD | WD 4TB HDD | Fractal Design R4 | Corsair 750MX | Win7Ult 64
3 years ago#13
CarlBarker posted...
Should I be worried, guys? Could a spider damage my PC?

Would the spider be wearing a grounded wrist strap? If so, then you should be fine.
3 years ago#14
I used to live in a swampy rural area and all kinds of critters would get into the house. I once had a frog crawl into the rear exhaust fan in my case and basically get smooshed to death by the blades. The fan made a RRRRRRRRRRR CLUNK noise and I looked inside to see the rim of the fan covered in frog guts and the frog itself crushed underneath the blades.
---
3 years ago#15
mrCube posted...
I used to live in a swampy rural area and all kinds of critters would get into the house. I once had a frog crawl into the rear exhaust fan in my case and basically get smooshed to death by the blades. The fan made a RRRRRRRRRRR CLUNK noise and I looked inside to see the rim of the fan covered in frog guts and the frog itself crushed underneath the blades.

You know what went through his mind right?

Metal
GT: Devilwillcry42 PSN: Raidoukuzunoha42 LoL: EmiyaShirou42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
3 years ago#16
mrCube posted...

sounds like something from battletoads
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!
3 years ago#17
having spiders have nothing to do with being dirty.
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
3 years ago#18
saltedham posted...
mrCube posted...

sounds like something from battletoads

Dude give that thing a bath!
"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity."
Harlan Ellison
3 years ago#19
sonicteam2k1 posted...

They like dark places and clutter. Check your clothes and shoes before putting them on.. etc.
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
3 years ago#20
EpicKingdom_ posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...

They like dark places and clutter. Check your clothes and shoes before putting them on.. etc.

man I have this urge to take a dump...
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. spider webs inside pc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived