This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend a monitor

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recommend a monitor

User Info: Caleel117

Caleel117
3 years ago#1
I want to get a new monitor sense my samsung 226bw is going out. Would like to go a little bigger. I don't need the best of the best more bang for your buck. Haven't done any research but thinking about spending a couple hundred bucks but I'm flexible. Would be nice to game at 1080p.

User Info: Boge

Boge
3 years ago#2
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824260055
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.

User Info: TravisCombs

TravisCombs
3 years ago#3
I second the U2312HM. I use two of them. And that price is a great deal considering they're IPS panels that have an MSRP of $299.
i5-760 @3.80GHz | 12GB G.Skill DDR3-1600 | MSI GTX 660Ti | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair TX650 | Antec 300 Illusion | Windows 7

User Info: Caleel117

Caleel117
3 years ago#4
Looks good but is there anything a little bigger? My old monitor was 22" and I was hoping to go a little bigger but if it's a big jump in price I'll stick with the 23"

User Info: Drzxclusivechul

Drzxclusivechul
3 years ago#5
what is your budget?
I5 2500k, Z68 XP-UD3P, 8gb Gskill Ram, Western Digital WD Black WD1002FAEX 1TB , Seasonic X 650, ATI HD 4670
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recommend a monitor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived