This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When're you going to upgrade your PC to compete with the PS4's 8GB of GDDR5 Ram?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. When're you going to upgrade your PC to compete with the PS4's 8GB of GDDR5 Ram?
2 years ago#1
80/80

I'm gonna have to wait a while. I can't afford the thousands of dollars that upgrades cost.
2 years ago#2
In 2008.
---
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200
2 years ago#3
I still can't get over the fact these people actually think RAM = Better graphics.
---
When I'm Miqo'te
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3LGf9SSWrU
2 years ago#4
I can just download the RAM, right?
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
2 years ago#5
ThePCElitist posted...
I still can't get over the fact these people actually think RAM = Better graphics.

I know, right? It's a combination of muh 8GB GDDR5, Bluray, and the power of the Cell.

Bravo, Sony!
2 years ago#6
As soon as I get a job, I'm replacing my Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 1GB GPU with one of these three:
- Radeon R9 290X
- GTX 780
- GTX Titan

I just gotta get a job and that's apparently the hardest thing to do in the world, as it seems, if you don't have resources (people to help).
---
Karma... Is a powerful force..
2 years ago#7
Madmicky933 posted...
As soon as I get a job, I'm replacing my Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 1GB GPU with one of these three:
- Radeon R9 290X
- GTX 780Ti

I just gotta get a job and that's apparently the hardest thing to do in the world, as it seems, if you don't have resources (people to help).

Fix'd
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
2 years ago#8
In 2011. Mah 3930k and sli 680's pee all over the ps4
---
Steam ID - Madmartigan
2 years ago#9
I was going to engrave an 8 into the side of my RAM, so it'll actually be 3 better.
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
2 years ago#10
I can't compete with the almighty PS4.

I'll have to make do with my lil PC that was better than a PS4 3 years ago.
---
Pointing out your stupidity is not trolling
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. When're you going to upgrade your PC to compete with the PS4's 8GB of GDDR5 Ram?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived