This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bought my first SSD today...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bought my first SSD today...
3 years ago#1
Noticed I am walking a bit taller...

There is no going back right?
3 years ago#2
I only like them for a game like Battlefield where an edge in loading times guarntees you choice of vehicle at the beginning of the match... but yea I imagine it's hard to go back after that kind of VIP feeling lol.
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
3 years ago#3
SSDs are becoming more and more reliable, although some people say that it's still expensive because for the same price, you can get a 1tb HDD. You will start to notice that would want more space. I had a 120gb SSD, needed a bit more space, and ended up getting a 180gb.
i5-3570K| MAXIMUS V GENE| ASUS DCUII 670| CORSAIR XMS3 8GB| CORSAIR 350D| INTEL 520 180GB| CORSAIR H110i| CORSAIR AX750
3 years ago#4
I picked up a Samsung EVO 250gb on sale. Just loading the O/S now.

Excited to see what all the hype is about
3 years ago#5
Maleku posted...
I picked up a Samsung EVO 250gb on sale. Just loading the O/S now.

Excited to see what all the hype is about

Your computer will behave like it should, instead of waiting on the HDD for everything imaginable.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens
3 years ago#6
The only downside is that any computer that doesn't have a SSD will be intolerably slow.
Insert generic offensive/slightly racist/holier than thou/fanboy/douchebag/elitist comment here.
3 years ago#7
once you go ssd you can't go back

everything is just so fast
SMELL THE GASOLINE
I LIGHT THE FIRE INSIDE
3 years ago#8
Maleku posted...

I can go back just fine. An SSD is not change-your-life level, but it's just something nice to have.
What's a sig?
3 years ago#9
Spacewhizguy posted...
Maleku posted...

I can go back just fine. An SSD is not change-your-life level, but it's just something nice to have.
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bought my first SSD today...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived