This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Virus question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Virus question

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
3 years ago#1
Let's settle a bet. I keep trying to tell my dad you can get viruses just as easy when your on wifi than connected straight to the modem...he keeps saying the reason I don't get viruses at all is because I'm connected via wifi but he's on a desktop and that's why he get viruses easily.
PS Plus is one of the best video game rental service.

User Info: StormKMD

StormKMD
3 years ago#2
That doesn't really make sense. How about instead of arguing that, you figure out why you get viruses in the first place? It's a dumb argument.
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
3 years ago#3
I already know....although the last one was really a malware day 0 exploit, but he's the only one who literally destroys the computers within 6 months.
PS Plus is one of the best video game rental service.

User Info: StormKMD

StormKMD
3 years ago#4
What antivirus software are you using and what Operating System do you have?
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#5
Tell him to stop watching pron.
EVGA

User Info: Po-Rayu

Po-Rayu
3 years ago#6
Buy him a mac.
27" 2012 iMac | 3.4 ghz i7 Quad Core | 2 GB Dedicated Graphics Card | 32 GB Ram | 3 TB Fusion Drive
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Virus question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived