This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sales guy at HMV in UK says that BF4 preorders outnumber CoD by 2.5 times

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sales guy at HMV in UK says that BF4 preorders outnumber CoD by 2.5 times
2 years ago#1
Granted, it was only 1 branch. But still surprising considering no Battlefield has EVER beat Call of Duty in sales/preorders, ANYWHERE.

I was also the only guy preordering BF4 for PC. PC GAMING = FINISHED.
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14
2 years ago#2
BF3 beat MW3 in preorder by 2 to 1.
---
EVGA
2 years ago#3
Brick and mortar figures hardly matter for the PC side
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
2 years ago#4
call of duty posted...
Granted, it was only 1 branch. But still surprising considering no Battlefield has EVER beat Call of Duty in sales/preorders, ANYWHERE.

Do you know that you can preorder it online?
2 years ago#5
lkman posted...
call of duty posted...

The whole "I like to have a box and paper manual" crowd is getting weirder by the day. It doesn't help that a lot of cases no longer have a manual or a CD that does anything besides installing the online patcher.
---
Sometimes death comes knocking.
Sometimes it tears down the walls.
2 years ago#6
CoD = FINISHED
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'
2 years ago#7
blakegalloway posted...
lkman posted...
call of duty posted...

The whole "I like to have a box and paper manual" crowd is getting weirder by the day. It doesn't help that a lot of cases no longer have a manual or a CD that does anything besides installing the online patcher.

Not really, my place has **** internet so I want DVD installation. Ordering it on Amazon takes about 3 days (unless you pay for first class delivery) whereas ordering it at a brick-and-mortar means you can go there and pick it up straight away. Although if it doesn't come with DVD's I'd be mad.
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14
2 years ago#8
DerPancake posted...
BF3 beat MW3 in preorder by 2 to 1.

I don't think so.

http://gamerant.com/modern-warfare-3-pre-orders-three-times-battlefield-3-tao-114918/
---
2 years ago#9
Killzone = FINISHED
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
2 years ago#10
>call of duty posted...
Not really, my place has **** internet so I want DVD installation. Ordering it on Amazon takes about 3 days (unless you pay for first class delivery) whereas ordering it at a brick-and-mortar means you can go there and pick it up straight away. Although if it doesn't come with DVD's I'd be mad.

Not really, I pre-ordered from Amazon and received guaranteed release day delivery for free.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sales guy at HMV in UK says that BF4 preorders outnumber CoD by 2.5 times

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived