This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sales guy at HMV in UK says that BF4 preorders outnumber CoD by 2.5 times

#1call of dutyPosted 10/29/2013 8:42:01 PM
Granted, it was only 1 branch. But still surprising considering no Battlefield has EVER beat Call of Duty in sales/preorders, ANYWHERE.

I was also the only guy preordering BF4 for PC. PC GAMING = FINISHED.
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14
#2DerPancakePosted 10/29/2013 8:42:41 PM
BF3 beat MW3 in preorder by 2 to 1.
---
EVGA
#3Orestes417Posted 10/29/2013 8:58:55 PM
Brick and mortar figures hardly matter for the PC side
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#4lkmanPosted 10/29/2013 9:03:53 PM
call of duty posted...
Granted, it was only 1 branch. But still surprising considering no Battlefield has EVER beat Call of Duty in sales/preorders, ANYWHERE.

Do you know that you can preorder it online?
#5blakegallowayPosted 10/29/2013 9:07:33 PM
lkman posted...
call of duty posted...

The whole "I like to have a box and paper manual" crowd is getting weirder by the day. It doesn't help that a lot of cases no longer have a manual or a CD that does anything besides installing the online patcher.
---
Sometimes death comes knocking.
Sometimes it tears down the walls.
#6KamenRiderBladePosted 10/29/2013 9:11:31 PM
CoD = FINISHED
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'
#7call of duty(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 8:52:14 AM
blakegalloway posted...
lkman posted...
call of duty posted...

The whole "I like to have a box and paper manual" crowd is getting weirder by the day. It doesn't help that a lot of cases no longer have a manual or a CD that does anything besides installing the online patcher.

Not really, my place has **** internet so I want DVD installation. Ordering it on Amazon takes about 3 days (unless you pay for first class delivery) whereas ordering it at a brick-and-mortar means you can go there and pick it up straight away. Although if it doesn't come with DVD's I'd be mad.
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14
#8call of duty(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 8:52:45 AM
DerPancake posted...
BF3 beat MW3 in preorder by 2 to 1.

I don't think so.

http://gamerant.com/modern-warfare-3-pre-orders-three-times-battlefield-3-tao-114918/
---
#9KabtheMentatPosted 10/30/2013 9:09:49 AM
Killzone = FINISHED
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
#10kill2thisPosted 10/30/2013 10:27:57 AM
>call of duty posted...
Not really, my place has **** internet so I want DVD installation. Ordering it on Amazon takes about 3 days (unless you pay for first class delivery) whereas ordering it at a brick-and-mortar means you can go there and pick it up straight away. Although if it doesn't come with DVD's I'd be mad.

Not really, I pre-ordered from Amazon and received guaranteed release day delivery for free.