This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Activision/Blizzard Humble Bundle!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Activision/Blizzard Humble Bundle!!!!

User Info: StormKMD

StormKMD
3 years ago#61
Ch3wy posted...
Woo, Skyrim Bundle!

I think. I haven't looked yet.

DDDEEERRRRPPP
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430

User Info: dlf

dlf
3 years ago#62
Worms worms worms everywhere . . . . 6 games about worms, 3 about Alien breed and one about a frog.
I have built http://pcpartpicker.com/p/P5kr - Minus a few parts.

User Info: Z_hunter91

Z_hunter91
3 years ago#63
Isn't the bundle the exact same as last week?

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#64
Can't say I remember any worms or aliens in Skyrim, weird.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#65
Guys official confirmation. The bundle is delayed till next week. With the release of Ghost, Activision will release the whole series in a bundle (excluding ghosts) to try and take away attention from BF4, and all the DLC will be offered at a discount aswell.
EVGA

User Info: StormKMD

StormKMD
3 years ago#66
Ch3wy posted...
Can't say I remember any worms or aliens in Skyrim, weird.

There's some in Starcraft 2.
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430

User Info: kill2this

kill2this
3 years ago#67
DerPancake posted...
Guys official confirmation. The bundle is delayed till next week. With the release of Ghost, Activision will release the whole series in a bundle (excluding ghosts) to try and take away attention from BF4, and all the DLC will be offered at a discount aswell.

Good call Derpcake.

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#68
DerPancake posted...

Ok...that sounds legit. We'll give you another chance.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: Z_hunter91

Z_hunter91
3 years ago#69
DerPancake posted...

Activision discounting DLC?
Madness!

User Info: NicoC96

NicoC96
3 years ago#70
KidInTheHall posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Hope so, I want Starcraft 2 but not gonna be more than 10 bucks for it

The "Beat the average" will be hard coded to not go below $60.

Fix'd
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Activision/Blizzard Humble Bundle!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived