This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats an upgrade from this? AMD Radeon HD 7560D

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. whats an upgrade from this? AMD Radeon HD 7560D
2 years ago#11
Thats exactly what my pc looks like. So I want a new power supply, is this easy as buying a new one and replacing it? how much do I need? whats a good cheap one?
2 years ago#12
You don't want cheap, on sale, sure. But stay away from junk.

Something that is between 450-500w should do fine, 80 Plus rating would also be good. (has to do with how much energy gets wasted as heat)

For the price, this is a pretty good deal:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182199
---
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub.
I still love Scribs.
2 years ago#13
so get that powers supply and that card and ill be okay? I have to remove the old power suppy but i can keep everything else in there?
2 years ago#14
Carbon_Deoxxys posted...
so get that powers supply and that card and ill be okay? I have to remove the old power suppy but i can keep everything else in there?

Yeah. Just swap the PSU the install the card.
---
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub.
I still love Scribs.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. whats an upgrade from this? AMD Radeon HD 7560D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived