This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so is the ps4 controller plug n play for 360 controller supported pc games?

#11KabtheMentatPosted 10/30/2013 9:34:08 AM
That's what my mommy tells me.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
#12youngfossilPosted 10/30/2013 9:47:30 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
Yeah, but why bother. I understand the DS4 is better than the DS3 (which honestly...I could make a cardboard controller and it would be better than the DS3)...but is it better than a 360 controller? Is it better than the new Xbox controller? Almost positive the new Xbox controllers will be plug n play ready.

the xbox one controller is not plug and play ready. and i'd like to see this cardboard controller you cn make
---
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.
#13Lady UnePosted 10/30/2013 9:47:59 AM
cainism25 posted...
LordSeifer posted...
no one asked you a question.

your mom did last night

I'm sure "Is it supposed to be that small?" was posed purely as a rhetorical question on her part.
---
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub.
I still love Scribs.
#14KabtheMentatPosted 10/30/2013 9:48:56 AM
Am I going to have to nerd fight you guys?
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
#15TimePharaohPosted 10/30/2013 11:03:45 AM
Oh look, peasants arguing over peasantry. How quaint.
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
GestapoFAQs http://i.imgur.com/prqCDHz.png http://i.imgur.com/ooNGE4u.png
#16YoungAdultLinkPosted 10/30/2013 11:05:44 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
Yeah, but why bother. I understand the DS4 is better than the DS3 (which honestly...I could make a cardboard controller and it would be better than the DS3)...but is it better than a 360 controller? Is it better than the new Xbox controller? Almost positive the new Xbox controllers will be plug n play ready.

The xbone controller hasn't been announced as even offering a USB version, so I highly doubt plug and play. Not to mention the fact that microsoft has said it won't launch with an official driver.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
#17PraetorXynPosted 10/30/2013 11:35:02 AM
Lady Une posted...
cainism25 posted...
LordSeifer posted...

your mom did last night

I'm sure "Is it supposed to be that small?" was posed purely as a rhetorical question on her part.

Owned.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9
#18cainism25(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 6:52:32 PM
PraetorXyn posted...
Lady Une posted...
cainism25 posted...
LordSeifer posted...

your mom did last night

Owned.

i like my small part. easy maintenance and walk around with it. and still get the same level of errgasm.
---
2500k @ 4.8ghz ~
#19somebody336Posted 10/30/2013 7:27:15 PM
Lady Une posted...
cainism25 posted...
LordSeifer posted...

your mom did last night

Pfffffft x'D