This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the first PC game you bought? (not necessarily the first you played)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What is the first PC game you bought? (not necessarily the first you played)

User Info: mrbunny88

mrbunny88
3 years ago#11
Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#12
WoW I think. Definitely the first one I remember.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: iscareu13

iscareu13
3 years ago#13
I think it was the original Roller Coaster Tycoon, but I am not sure...

User Info: arleas

arleas
3 years ago#14
It has been way too long for me to remember the exact game...I think it was Temple of Apshai...
http://astats.astats.nl/astats/astats_card_76561197969913402.png
http://i.imgur.com/Im803Gk.gif

User Info: ThePCElitist

ThePCElitist
3 years ago#15
Diablo 2 battlechest was my very first PC game I purchased myself but I had played plenty of PC games before then. It's just that being younger with no job means less games and depending on Christmas/Birthday's for games.
When I'm Miqo'te
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3LGf9SSWrU

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
3 years ago#16
My first computer that my mom bought was a mac when I was a kid, I think I had Heroes of Might and Magic... I want to say 2.

My first PC that I built myself I bought Warcraft 2 I believe.

Good ol 133mhz Cyrix CPU... with a 120mb hard drive. I had to decide whether the 10mb sound drivers were worth installing, because it took up so much space, and it lagged the computer out anyway. But the SOUNDS! OMG!
You can buy a $500 console and a $500 computer and have two crap machines, or you can spend $1000 building your own computer and have the best of both worlds.

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
3 years ago#17
Bought with my own cash and not a gift?

It's likely a H-game or.....Yuri's Revenge or Generals or Zero Hour.
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: dimitris0066

dimitris0066
3 years ago#18
Prince of Persia the sands within or something like that.Damn it's been 10 years since my first PC now that I think about it.

User Info: UberLurker

UberLurker
3 years ago#19
The earliest PC game I remember buying from a store was Starflight... as mentioned before, dat code wheel =D

The earliest computer game I remember buying was Skyfox for my C64. The disk sleeve was so beautiful with all that comic art I never brought myself to get rid of it, and in fact I think I still have it in a box in the garage.

User Info: Stingyray

Stingyray
3 years ago#20
Command and Conquer. That game beat that crap out of me. Grated I was only seven at the time.
Gaming. Mac. Pick one, not both. -HappyKhicken
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What is the first PC game you bought? (not necessarily the first you played)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived