This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much have you spent on the Steam Halloween sale?

#21PepsiWithCokePosted 10/31/2013 8:08:53 AM
$0
---
http://i.imgur.com/fEKRafh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mWdIv12.jpg
#22r0ge00Posted 10/31/2013 8:18:41 AM
$0. Everything I want from the sale, I have already from previous sales.
#23Bikes-Posted 10/31/2013 8:20:54 AM
Little over 10$ (Vampire, Condemned, and I have no mouth)
Also pre-ordered the new xcom expansion and walking dead season while I was at it though.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#24JKatarnPosted 10/31/2013 8:21:46 AM
Slayn posted...
I think $1.70 on a legacy of kain game, which I will never play. Didn't even realize there was a Halloween sale.

I will never understand this....if you're never going to use/play something, why buy it? Are people such slaves to their Pavlovian sale reaction that they'll buy nearly anything under a certain pricepoint?
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#25ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/31/2013 8:25:26 AM
JKatarn posted...
.if you're never going to use/play something, why buy it?

He probably tried to play it, but found it to be a terrible port. Because they are.
#26SteamsterPosted 10/31/2013 8:25:41 AM
JKatarn posted...
Slayn posted...
I think $1.70 on a legacy of kain game, which I will never play. Didn't even realize there was a Halloween sale.

I will never understand this....if you're never going to use/play something, why buy it? Are people such slaves to their Pavlovian sale reaction that they'll buy nearly anything under a certain pricepoint?

If we scrutinize your life I'm sure we'll find a million equally "bad" choices that you make. Let's not be judgmental here.
#27Doomsday FortePosted 10/31/2013 8:26:02 AM
Hey, not like the game's gonna expire or anything. And if you consider Steam Family Sharing, then maybe somebody else will benefit from our bloated backlogs?

So far, $0, but I'm looking at this Giana Sisters bundle.
---
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.
#28JKatarnPosted 10/31/2013 8:28:38 AM
Steamster posted...
JKatarn posted...
Slayn posted...

If we scrutinize your life I'm sure we'll find a million equally "bad" choices that you make. Let's not be judgmental here.

Why are you getting so defensive? Also, where did my post claim that I've never made a bad decision, I was merely commenting/asking because I seem to see this regularly - posters buying games they likely won't play/won't get around to for a while and they already have a giant backlog. I can understand buying a game on sale if you'd definitely play it at some point, but to buy something just because it's cheap seems silly to me.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#29Knighted DragonPosted 10/31/2013 8:41:48 AM
What on Earth did you spend 90 dollars on? Is this your first sale or something, most of these games are always on sale. I've only bought Limbo thus far
---
Matthew 7:21
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg
#30Freelance_WolfPosted 10/31/2013 8:58:27 AM(edited)
$0. Most of the games don't interest me, although I may get Home. Also, I already have Sid Meier's Pirates!

The GOG sale is better. You can get all three Gabriel Knight games for cheap.

---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."