This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much have you spent on the Steam Halloween sale?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How much have you spent on the Steam Halloween sale?

User Info: PepsiWithCoke

PepsiWithCoke
3 years ago#21
$0
http://i.imgur.com/fEKRafh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mWdIv12.jpg

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#22
$0. Everything I want from the sale, I have already from previous sales.

User Info: Bikes-

Bikes-
3 years ago#23
Little over 10$ (Vampire, Condemned, and I have no mouth)
Also pre-ordered the new xcom expansion and walking dead season while I was at it though.
FC: 2921-9087-2265

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 years ago#24
Slayn posted...
I think $1.70 on a legacy of kain game, which I will never play. Didn't even realize there was a Halloween sale.

I will never understand this....if you're never going to use/play something, why buy it? Are people such slaves to their Pavlovian sale reaction that they'll buy nearly anything under a certain pricepoint?
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: ShadowThaReaper

ShadowThaReaper
3 years ago#25
JKatarn posted...
.if you're never going to use/play something, why buy it?

He probably tried to play it, but found it to be a terrible port. Because they are.

User Info: Steamster

Steamster
3 years ago#26
JKatarn posted...
Slayn posted...
I think $1.70 on a legacy of kain game, which I will never play. Didn't even realize there was a Halloween sale.

I will never understand this....if you're never going to use/play something, why buy it? Are people such slaves to their Pavlovian sale reaction that they'll buy nearly anything under a certain pricepoint?

If we scrutinize your life I'm sure we'll find a million equally "bad" choices that you make. Let's not be judgmental here.

User Info: Doomsday Forte

Doomsday Forte
3 years ago#27
Hey, not like the game's gonna expire or anything. And if you consider Steam Family Sharing, then maybe somebody else will benefit from our bloated backlogs?

So far, $0, but I'm looking at this Giana Sisters bundle.
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 years ago#28
Steamster posted...
JKatarn posted...
Slayn posted...

If we scrutinize your life I'm sure we'll find a million equally "bad" choices that you make. Let's not be judgmental here.

Why are you getting so defensive? Also, where did my post claim that I've never made a bad decision, I was merely commenting/asking because I seem to see this regularly - posters buying games they likely won't play/won't get around to for a while and they already have a giant backlog. I can understand buying a game on sale if you'd definitely play it at some point, but to buy something just because it's cheap seems silly to me.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
3 years ago#29
What on Earth did you spend 90 dollars on? Is this your first sale or something, most of these games are always on sale. I've only bought Limbo thus far
Matthew 7:21
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
3 years ago#30
$0. Most of the games don't interest me, although I may get Home. Also, I already have Sid Meier's Pirates!

The GOG sale is better. You can get all three Gabriel Knight games for cheap.
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How much have you spent on the Steam Halloween sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived