This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC gamers, what's your favorite console?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC gamers, what's your favorite console?
2 years ago#11

2 years ago#12
5:Sega CD (love me some lunar games)

Honestly, you could switch most of these around in their places, i positioned them in a form of what i had the most jrpg's on with the exception of the genesis, since phantasy star 4 is my all-time favorite game), since the only reason i still use consoles is for jrpg's.
One who does not learn from his mistakes, is doomed to repeat them.
2 years ago#13
most consoles that didn't try to be miniature PCs in disguise... eg. anything before xbox came out but most notably ps1 and 2.
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy.
2 years ago#14
1. Dreamcast
2. Mega drive/genesis
3. GameCube
4. Ps2
5. Ps1
NNID: stretfordender91
PSN: m-smith1991
2 years ago#15
SNES. I've clocked more hours on an SNES then I have everything after combined probably.
2 years ago#16
Other: PS2

1) PS2
3) PS1
4) GameCube
5) NES
2 years ago#17
2. Genesis
3. NES
4. Playstation
5. Playstation 3
6. Dreamcast
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
2 years ago#18
...Does the current gen not exist or something?
Some say that his voice can only be heard by cats, and that he has two sets of knees... all we know is, he's called the Stig.
2 years ago#19
My current one is my 3DS because that's the only console I own, and I keep it just for Pokemon.

My favorite console of all time would be my PS2 because that's what I played before I discovered the master race.
"PC has a $0 a year maintenance fee. The only money I put into my PC is buying more games. Have fun with your subscription based gaming." -SirisS-G-P
2 years ago#20
PS2, hands down.
NES, you'll always have a special place in my heart but the PS2's library wins it.
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC gamers, what's your favorite console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived