This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team 17 humble bundle

#21joblessloserPosted 10/31/2013 1:26:23 PM
arleas posted...
No that's not true. I paid $6 and got the same thing.

I meant to say that instead of giving away their extra keys, it would encourage people to pay $1 extra for a "gift" instead...

Ohhh... Roger. Eh... I dunno. Most people are pretty selfish. Their friends like to think they're nice for giving them something that was really just a spare/unwanted key.
#22Bigj089Posted 10/31/2013 1:34:21 PM
joblessloser posted...
arleas posted...
No that's not true. I paid $6 and got the same thing.

I meant to say that instead of giving away their extra keys, it would encourage people to pay $1 extra for a "gift" instead...

Ohhh... Roger. Eh... I dunno. Most people are pretty selfish. Their friends like to think they're nice for giving them something that was really just a spare/unwanted key.

Pretty much why I gave away keys here. I just didnt want them crowding up my Steam library with games I didnt want and figured someone would enjoy them so I didnt want them to just sit. Didnt buy them and give them away just to be nice.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#23sonic_man00Posted 11/4/2013 7:36:58 PM
I just purchased it for $1. Worms is one of my favorite strategy games, So to skip out would be stupid. Plus, Ultimate Mayhem and other games for $1? Sounds good to me. lol
---
PC > 360 > PS2 > 3DS > PSP > Wii
Windows 8/AMD Dual-Core E-3000/4 GB RAM/ATi Radeon HD 6310/320 GB HD