This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

South Park: The Stick of Truth gameplay

#51wentzelotPosted 11/1/2013 4:47:18 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
You know what's funny. This game will probably end up crapping all over just about every JRPG released in the last several years.

joke? just because pc doesn't have great jrpgs doesn't mean other consoles don't. xenoblade, fire emblem, smt 4, bravely default just to name a few ..
#52youngfossilPosted 11/1/2013 5:00:56 AM
DiviDude posted...
AnatomyHorror posted...
DiviDude posted...

It's more because the likelihood that a South Park video game will actually be good is incredibly small, and you're all drooling over it already. It's a pretty random hype-age.

Can't believe you mad over people looking forward to a game. Sad state for gaming today.

You have a bizarre definition of the word "mad".

You mad.
---
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.
#53youngfossilPosted 11/1/2013 5:01:44 AM
wentzelot posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
You know what's funny. This game will probably end up crapping all over just about every JRPG released in the last several years.

joke? just because pc doesn't have great jrpgs doesn't mean other consoles don't. xenoblade, fire emblem, smt 4, bravely default just to name a few ..

i would say including those. but thats imo
---
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.
#54DiviDudePosted 11/1/2013 2:44:44 PM
youngfossil posted...
wentzelot posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

i would say including those. but thats imo

Your opinion is wrong.
#55KabtheMentatPosted 11/1/2013 2:50:11 PM
I said "just about every" you neckbeards.

There are a few good JRPGs this gen, but those are in the distinct minority. Vast majority of them are goddamn awful borderline pedo visual novels.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
#56LordOfLegaciesPosted 11/1/2013 3:38:15 PM
DiviDude posted...
AnatomyHorror posted...
DiviDude posted...

It's more because the likelihood that a South Park video game will actually be good is incredibly small, and you're all drooling over it already. It's a pretty random hype-age.

Can't believe you mad over people looking forward to a game. Sad state for gaming today.

You have a bizarre definition of the word "mad".

Mad - adjective
1. Disturbed, deranged
2. Provoked, irritated, angry
3. Foolish, unwise, irrational
4. Confused, frantic

Your remark about "drooling over it" and the previous comment you made both heavily imply that you are already writing the game off as a fail, and therefor the only reason you're in this topic is to condemn those of us looking forward to it. If you really were as disinterested in this game as you claim to be, you wouldn't be posting.

That mindset fits every definition of the word mad.
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#57DiviDudePosted 11/1/2013 3:56:14 PM
LordOfLegacies posted...
Your remark about "drooling over it" and the previous comment you made both heavily imply that you are already writing the game off as a fail,

Yeah, give me one thing I said that implies even in the slightest that I am "already writing the game off as a fail."

Look, this really does not require an incredible amount of thought.

1) I observe people that are extremely hyped up over a game that hasn't even been released yet
2) I express confusion over this observation

3) Therefore I am writing the game off as fail.

If you think 3 follows logically from 1 and 2, it is because you are an idiot. Indeed, the whole point of my confusion is that *the damn game hasn't even been released yet* and so any strong premature judgements, good or bad, are silly.

Please think before reacting next time.
#58LordOfLegaciesPosted 11/1/2013 8:14:52 PM
DiviDude posted...
LordOfLegacies posted...
Your remark about "drooling over it" and the previous comment you made both heavily imply that you are already writing the game off as a fail,

Yeah, give me one thing I said that implies even in the slightest that I am "already writing the game off as a fail."

Look, this really does not require an incredible amount of thought.

1) I observe people that are extremely hyped up over a game that hasn't even been released yet
2) I express confusion over this observation

3) Therefore I am writing the game off as fail.

If you think 3 follows logically from 1 and 2, it is because you are an idiot. Indeed, the whole point of my confusion is that *the damn game hasn't even been released yet* and so any strong premature judgements, good or bad, are silly.

Please think before reacting next time.

I already gave you two things that imply that. Fail #1
Apparently it does require a lot of thought for you, as you made that long post in an (unsuccessful and feeble) attempt to counter one point I made, and it wasn't even the main point. Fails #2 and #3 right there.
And now we're getting down to name calling and ad hominems. Fails #4 and #5.
You are SO mad. Fail #6.

Enjoy your fails and I'll enjoy the game when it comes out.
---
#59SenkoyPosted 11/1/2013 8:39:19 PM
^^How do you get hyped for a game after it's been released? Hype is when you're looking forward to something. Don't see how you can be confused about that.
---
My fight stick: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2687/sdc10110k.jpg
My team combos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdoD7BvGUOE
#60LordOfLegaciesPosted 11/1/2013 8:43:44 PM
Senkoy posted...
^^How do you get hyped for a game after it's been released? Hype is when you're looking forward to something. Don't see how you can be confused about that.

Please copy and paste the text I posted where I said one could be hyped for a game after it comes out.
---