This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Witcher 2 HELP ME T_T.

#21DerPancakePosted 10/31/2013 10:26:20 PM
lionheart5656 posted...

You can when you know what you're doing.

It seems Guerrilla Games (Killzone devs) don't know what they are doing.
---
EVGA
#22TimePharaohPosted 10/31/2013 10:27:00 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
I noticed i barely upgraded my armor, so i'm upgrading it, selling some stuff to get rid of weight, and getting sword and armor upgrades.

Is there a place to store everything?.

Scrub logic. "It's not that I'm playing bad, I must just need to upgrade stuff"

No. Learn how to play.
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
GestapoFAQs http://i.imgur.com/prqCDHz.png http://i.imgur.com/ooNGE4u.png
#23Carbon_DeoxxysPosted 10/31/2013 10:34:02 PM
so this game must have been generally been accepted as unfairly hard by the community? (that it would get a rebalance mod)

but dark souls isnt hard amirite?
#24Bigj089Posted 10/31/2013 10:41:34 PM
Carbon_Deoxxys posted...
so this game must have been generally been accepted as unfairly hard by the community? (that it would get a rebalance mod)

but dark souls isnt hard amirite?

Clunky and faceroll easy after chapter 1 actually.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#25WhereIsSelfPosted 11/1/2013 12:27:16 AM
harcoreblazer posted...
I noticed i barely upgraded my armor, so i'm upgrading it, selling some stuff to get rid of weight, and getting sword and armor upgrades.

Is there a place to store everything?.

There's a storage chest in the inn.

Also roll around like crazy and use potions. At least on normal difficulty.
#26KabtheMentatPosted 11/1/2013 2:36:02 AM
DerPancake posted...
lionheart5656 posted...

You can when you know what you're doing.

It seems Guerrilla Games (Killzone devs) don't know what they are doing.

You ever play a Killzone game? Pretty obvious they don't.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
#27NfuzedXGamerPosted 11/1/2013 3:58:37 AM
The game is meant to be tough but once you figure out how to (prepare for battles) it gets easier. Look at your enemies stats and know theyre weaknesses. Endrega's use venom and theyre rush attack can be quite damaging. First off google the combat rebalance mod (game should just acquire it itself its stupid they didnt use it as a patch but whatever) download that. Secondly use a couple of potions that give you defensive capabilities more ehalth, damage resistance and poison resistance. ''

Next use your roll and dodges effectively view your surroundings. Also use bombs, Bombs work beautiful against endregas even the queens.
#28NingishzidaPosted 11/1/2013 6:27:16 AM(edited)
harcoreblazer posted...
I'm at the Endrega Contract quest, everything goes fine until all the freaking Endrega Warriors start attacking me and kill me instantly.

I mean, seriously, this game is the definition of insanity.

lol, game is easy

but... don't bother playing, the combat while a cakewalk is clunky as ****.

those endrega (and other enemies) actually DISAPPEAR into thin air if you pursue them. that's an engine limitation due to bad coding, the game just doesn't know what to do with fleeing enemies - CDPR are such newbs.

so yeah, i wrote an essay on how bad this game is, clunky as all ****, Geralt even has probs walking thru a door or stepping down from a ledge (despite being conveyed as an epically agile pwner of monsters).

basically the clunky game-play is so completely at odds with who Geralt is meant to be, it's embarrassing and I blush for CDPR who should quit game dev instead of releasing Witcher 3: Skyrim Clone.

play Dark Souls for responsive, austere and tactful combat, its infinitely superior to what these CDPR newbs excreted explosively onto us all as diarrhoea.

Witcher franchise is diarrhoea DROSS (books are awful too)
#29Ch3wyPosted 11/1/2013 7:00:50 AM
There he is!
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#30uncleePosted 11/1/2013 7:18:26 AM
He's usually more punctual than this.