This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone played Anna? These kinds of games are total bull****!

#11joblessloserPosted 11/1/2013 1:31:16 AM
Sounds like Milkman already is one.
#12daemon_danPosted 11/1/2013 1:31:41 AM
joblessloser posted...
Sounds like Milkman already is one.

Oh snizzle!
---
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride
#13joblessloserPosted 11/1/2013 1:34:53 AM
Tell everyone the umbrella joke. The people demand it.
#14daemon_danPosted 11/1/2013 1:43:17 AM(edited)
joblessloser posted...
Tell everyone the umbrella joke. The people demand it.

WHY DOES SNOOP DOGG NEED AN UMBRELLA???????

Fo' Drizzle!
---
#15joblessloserPosted 11/1/2013 1:36:14 AM
should have used these
#16daemon_danPosted 11/1/2013 1:43:26 AM
joblessloser posted...
should have used these

Edited
---
#17MiIkMan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 7:15:56 AM
joblessloser posted...
If you don't get the appeal, why'd you buy it? You remind me of one of those people who doesn't read the system requirements than b****es that all PC games are crap, and you want to smite down GabeN and demand a refund because you're too ignorant to check the specs. And then complain about it later.

Research. Watch youtube clips. Read reviews. Look at pictures. Whatever. We're living in an internet age, so what excuse is there for not researching what you buy?

Wanted to try something new. Is that really so difficult to understand? Clearly it didn't work out.

daemon_dan posted...
Storm, it was a WEAK brick wall with some cracks in it. Really guys, it's called puzzle games. They've been around for awhile. I'm sorry you have to use your brains for once.

Try to defend the part where there's a knife stuck in a table and instead of using the axe, tool or hell, attaching the handle to the knife to remove it(that is in my inventory and does in fact attach to the knife once you get it out) once again you must use the "stick" to unwedge it. The stick that looks like a twig in your inventory.

If puzzles are logical, then great, they're fun. This is about finding the most illogical objects you could come up with and combining them all for some ridiculous outcome. I need a longer tool so I can get some leverage to open a lock. I go to the wood working room, right ****ing there is a sledgehammer that would obviously do the trick. Guess what? Can't even pick it up. The game outright mocks you with it's ridiculous scenarios.

These aren't puzzles, they're jokes.
---
http://i.imgur.com/tWtBoP0.jpg
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7614/m5n.gif
#18JKatarnPosted 11/1/2013 11:13:53 AM
joblessloser posted...
If you don't get the appeal, why'd you buy it? You remind me of one of those people who doesn't read the system requirements than b****es that all PC games are crap, and you want to smite down GabeN and demand a refund because you're too ignorant to check the specs. And then complain about it later.

Research. Watch youtube clips. Read reviews. Look at pictures. Whatever. We're living in an internet age, so what excuse is there for not researching what you buy?

Seriously....it's either that or them asking "How is this game I've just bought?"....well you bought it, how about playing it genius? Lol.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#19ElDudorinoPosted 11/1/2013 11:45:48 AM
Well, you wouldn't usually know that a puzzle game has stupid puzzles until you play it.

Sounds pretty bad, TC. I guess I'll stay away from this one. I no longer have the patience to spend hours trying to think of all the possible reasons why I can't get ye flask.
#20BogePosted 11/1/2013 12:10:19 PM
The problem with puzzle games like this is that you come up with your own brilliant idea sometimes, and it doesn't work.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.