This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any good survival games on PC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are there any good survival games on PC?
3 years ago#31
I dunno. Spending hours and hours on a big ass complex and then blowing it up with a nuclear weapon is pretty fun.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
3 years ago#32
2 people recommended How to Survive and you've yet to reply to them. All you do is argue with people. What gives?
3 years ago#33
AnatomyHorror posted...
2 people recommended How to Survive and you've yet to reply to them. All you do is argue with people. What gives?

Rigby_Raccoon is ignore list material. Just add him to your ignore list, and things will be A LOT better. :)
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
3 years ago#34
Rigby_Raccoon posted...
leeland2121 posted...
^his problem with you is that when he pointed out your reasons from not liking a game you just said lolololol just speak english.

I think he was trying to get you to:
#1- say why you didnt like the art style
#2- "it doesnt make sense" (how is this even a valid reason?)

He was? He did not articulate that well at all.

Okay, let me rephrase. I don't think that Paper Mario 3D environments, 2D characters, and a fixed camera angle. I just don't think Survival games work with those technical choices. The unfitting art style doesn't help.

And you think you can tell other people they need to learn English...
3 years ago#35
Project Zomboid (personal recommendation from me)
State Of decay
The Dead Linger
Zafehouse Diaries
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
3 years ago#36
Gnomoria
Towns

Both games work off the same basis but play somewhat differently.

You are put in a world with workers, and it is your job to build up a town/fortress as waves of enemies attack you. You have to get food production (to avoid starvation), an army/weapons/armor (to fend off attacks), and a lot more.

Both games are pretty hard to get into (Learning cliff?), but if you learn them, they offer hours and hours of fun.
3 years ago#37
Don't Starve.

Also, I haven't ever played them, but Robinson's Requiem(GOG) and Day One: Gary's incident. I have no Idea of their quality level though.
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch
3 years ago#38
dwarf fortress
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
3 years ago#39
The new Tomb Raider reboot doesn't have survival elements, but the story and sequences have plenty of that feeling. Can even scare you at times.
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed" - Alexander Pope
3 years ago#40
Stalker SoC and CoP.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are there any good survival games on PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived