This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Umm did GTA 5 for PC get unofficially released? o_o

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Umm did GTA 5 for PC get unofficially released? o_o

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
3 years ago#1
My roommate apparently got 8gb iso of gta 5 and he is playing it right now... (don't tell me where to get it please i don't feel like getting modded >_>)
How is this possible? I thought pc game was launching early 2014

User Info: Talks

Talks
3 years ago#2
You and/or your roommate are catastrophically drunk, please go to bed.
http://i.imgur.com/gBllw.jpg

User Info: Jonny2284

Jonny2284
3 years ago#3
It's not possible, it didn't happen, he lies.

User Info: steveboblarry

steveboblarry
3 years ago#4
Talks posted...
You and/or your roommate are catastrophically drunk, please go to bed.

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!!!!
What Miley Cyrus did was not twerking, it was windshield wiping

User Info: WyzeGye

WyzeGye
3 years ago#5
There was a virus laden fake floating around a week or 2 ago.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/GCJ
http://youtu.be/0eSfcUzGTdk

User Info: Lord_Vader

Lord_Vader
3 years ago#6
WyzeGye posted...

Lol people these days. If it hasn't even been announced for PC yet then there's almost no chance that you can download a playable copy from the Internet. Now if he had a PS3 or 360 emulator somehow on his PC and downloaded a copy for one of those, then that makes sense.
Live long and prosper.

User Info: Pauken

Pauken
3 years ago#7
Lord_Vader posted...
WyzeGye posted...

Lol people these days. If it hasn't even been announced for PC yet then there's almost no chance that you can download a playable copy from the Internet. Now if he had a PS3 or 360 emulator somehow on his PC and downloaded a copy for one of those, then that makes sense.

His PC would have to be ungodly fast to run a PS3/360 emulator at full speed. My i7 can't even handle the highest end Wii games at a reasonable framerate, I seriously doubt this guy could run a end-of-generation PS3/360 game at more than 2 frames per second, short of having a supercomputer handy.

It's far more likely that he used an HDMi receiver on his PC to have the 360's video footage pumped into a window on his OS, which would give the appearance of GTA 5 running on PC (it's actually running on 360/PS3, and simply having its video and audio pumped into the PC instead of a TV or monitor).

User Info: LostHisHardcore

LostHisHardcore
3 years ago#8
Pauken posted...
Lord_Vader posted...
WyzeGye posted...

His PC would have to be ungodly fast to run a PS3/360 emulator at full speed. My i7 can't even handle the highest end Wii games at a reasonable framerate, I seriously doubt this guy could run a end-of-generation PS3/360 game at more than 2 frames per second, short of having a supercomputer handy.

It's far more likely that he used an HDMi receiver on his PC to have the 360's video footage pumped into a window on his OS, which would give the appearance of GTA 5 running on PC (it's actually running on 360/PS3, and simply having its video and audio pumped into the PC instead of a TV or monitor).

I think it's far more likely that his friend is full of **** and lying out his ass.
"What we've got here is a failure to communicate!"
"I'm you, I'm your shadow!"

User Info: Broccoli92

Broccoli92
3 years ago#9
Probably GTA IV with mods
Intel i5 3470 3.20GHz | Sapphire HD 7850 2GB | 8GB RAM | Asrock Z77 PRO3 |WD 1TB| PSU 650w Enermax

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
3 years ago#10
Broccoli92 posted...
Probably GTA IV with mods

But that looks better than GTA 5 on console :P
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Umm did GTA 5 for PC get unofficially released? o_o

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived