This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Should I buy COD Ghosts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. POLL: Should I buy COD Ghosts?

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#11
I like Cod, but god the alien survival looks really lame, Activision dropped the ball in here (they have the ********* Zerg, I mean they are friends with Blizzard, they could have used the Zerg instead, imagine fighting a Ultralisk as a bossfight....), anyways.

The talent of Infinity Ward is making TitanFall...
EVGA

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 years ago#12
Not touching it before I see the player counts.
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!

User Info: Galcian

Galcian
3 years ago#13
COD gets too much hate just form its name. Ghosts looks like a fresh departure for the series
http://i.imgur.com/oPZfQWN.png | http://abload.de/img/teedusyxzip.jpg

User Info: StormKMD

StormKMD
3 years ago#14
DerPancake posted...
I like Cod, but god the alien survival looks really lame, Activision dropped the ball in here (they have the ********* Zerg, I mean they are friends with Blizzard, they could have used the Zerg instead, imagine fighting a Ultralisk as a bossfight....), anyways.

The talent of Infinity Ward is making TitanFall...

Will that be Origin only?
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430

User Info: Silent Sniper IV

Silent Sniper IV
3 years ago#15
I'm facing a similar dilemma. I really want to get it, as I consider cod kind of the last real populated arena shooter, but I can't decide between ps3 and pc.

I figure the PC version will look a lot better obviously, but I think ps3 will stay populated a lot longer, so I'm leaning towards that =/
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned

StormKMD
3 years ago#16
Silent Sniper IV posted...
I'm facing a similar dilemma. I really want to get it, as I consider cod kind of the last real populated arena shooter, but I can't decide between ps3 and pc.

I figure the PC version will look a lot better obviously, but I think ps3 will stay populated a lot longer, so I'm leaning towards that =/

Bruh, let's get it. Together. We can play 1v1.
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430

User Info: Silent Sniper IV

Silent Sniper IV
3 years ago#17
All I ever play is free for all basically. My MW3 stats were like 100 hours of FFA, and then 5-10 of Kill confirmed and TDM. I figure if I want to play something tactical, I stick to counterstrike and such. Does the FFA playlist dry up fairly fast on PC? I basically play CoD like unreal tournament or quake.
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned

StormKMD
3 years ago#18
I remember on some free weekends for COD that the multiplayer was still going strong. And yeah, CS is pretty beast.

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#19
Yeah thats what I like about CoD. Its the only military shooter that lets you play like Quake/UT and win.
EVGA

StormKMD
3 years ago#20
No is winning, guys. Get some Yes's in there.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. POLL: Should I buy COD Ghosts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived