This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Should I buy COD Ghosts?

#51I aM tHe LeGeNdPosted 11/1/2013 7:27:16 PM
I wont answer, because i have the same question...

Im even thinking of getting a PS4 (havent had any consoles since Saturn and PS1).

I wish there were more fast paced shooters.
BF is ultra slow without veh.
Cod is kinda slow too.

I want my Quakes and Wolfs :(
---
AMD Phenom II X4 980@3.7ghz, 12GB RAM DDR3, 1TB HD, Geforce GTX 660 AMP!, 21.5", Win7
Intel Core i3 2350M@2.3ghz, 4GB RAM DDR3, 320GB HD, 15.6", Win7
#52CaspernomnomPosted 11/1/2013 7:27:51 PM
I picked it up because I had extra money from selling stuff on Steam Marketplace. Kind of excited for the Co-Op gamemodes though we shall see
---
Steam ID : Caspernomnom
#53DerPancakePosted 11/1/2013 7:29:20 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...

People don't like COD, there are just too many western brain dead casuals out there. The majority of COD players aren't even actual gamers. And yes, boycotting something goes a long way.

Sorry bro, CoD is the best FPS on the market right now, now a really ****** series, thats Command and Conquer, there is a reason its dead.
---
EVGA
#54EpicKingdom_Posted 11/1/2013 7:32:22 PM
DerPancake posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...

People don't like COD, there are just too many western brain dead casuals out there. The majority of COD players aren't even actual gamers. And yes, boycotting something goes a long way.

Sorry bro, CoD is the best FPS on the market right now, now a really ****** series, thats Command and Conquer, there is a reason its dead.

You are just a peasant and that's all you'll ever be.
---
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
#55TheMove2Posted 11/1/2013 7:53:27 PM
f2p crap is destroying pc gaming not this.
#56DerPancakePosted 11/1/2013 8:08:21 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
DerPancake posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...

Sorry bro, I play good RTS like Starcraft 2 and Age of Empires 2. Also did you know Age of Empires 2 still averages 10k players daily across all servers (Voobly, Gameranger, Gamespy, etc..), that is what you call a good RTS.
---
EVGA
#57EpicKingdom_Posted 11/1/2013 8:15:12 PM(edited)
DerPancake posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...
DerPancake posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...

Sorry bro, I play good RTS like Starcraft 2 and Age of Empires 2. Also did you know Age of Empires 2 still averages 10k players daily across all servers (Voobly, Gameranger, Gamespy, etc..), that is what you call a good RTS.

Try harder.
Oh & thanks for visiting my channel. You probably noticed that I play Battlefield as well. I play good FPS games like Bad Company 2.
---
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
#58DerPancakePosted 11/1/2013 8:13:37 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...

Try harder.

I'm not trying, I'm just stating facts. How many Command and Conquer games are there?? MMM I'm pretty sure Age of Empires 2 has more players than all the C&C games combined, thats the difference between a good RTS and a Casual easy mode no depth RTS.
---
EVGA
#59EpicKingdom_Posted 11/1/2013 8:16:31 PM
DerPancake posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...

Try harder.

I'm not trying, I'm just stating facts. How many Command and Conquer games are there?? MMM I'm pretty sure Age of Empires 2 has more players than all the C&C games combined, thats the difference between a good RTS and a Casual easy mode no depth RTS.

Was this before or after the HD release?
---
#60DerPancakePosted 11/1/2013 8:17:52 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
DerPancake posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...

Try harder.

Was this before or after the HD release?

I'm not even counting the HD release.
---
EVGA