This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game do you not like that most people do and why?

#1locky723Posted 11/1/2013 1:24:59 PM
Minecraft. Why? I guess because i played Terraria first and it just stuck with me more. Minecraft is just too much building and not... Well, adventurey enough. I enjoyed the rpg like elements of Terraria more. So basically, playing it turned me off to Minecraft.
#2HydroCannabinolPosted 11/1/2013 1:27:06 PM
Here we go.
---
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#3locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 1:28:56 PM
HydroCannabinol posted...
Here we go.

?
#4ThePCElitistPosted 11/1/2013 1:29:41 PM
The **** storms brewin.
---
When I'm Miqo'te
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3LGf9SSWrU
#5DerPancakePosted 11/1/2013 1:30:38 PM
Company of Heroes, the ******* AI pisses the crap out me, its the only RTS I played where your freaking units do whatever the want and not listen to your orders, and its also the only RTS where you don't even know which freaking unit is going to win.

I mean seriously one match I send 6 paratroopers to kill 1 freaking grenadier, which should have been easy in any situation, but for some reason they couldn't kill, I mean I put them on top of it and they couldn't ****** shoot him, then 2 pionners with flamethrower came and started killing my paratroopers and I had to retreat them...wtf is this game???

oh and the freaking tanks, god who the heck are their ******* drivers?????
---
EVGA
#6thefabregas22Posted 11/1/2013 1:34:42 PM
The last of us,

story was ok but for actual gameplay it was boring and samey throughout the whole thing. It was just a meh experience nearly all the way and very rarely picked up.
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
#7locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 1:42:24 PM
thefabregas22 posted...
The last of us,

story was ok but for actual gameplay it was boring and samey throughout the whole thing. It was just a meh experience nearly all the way and very rarely picked up.

I meant PC games only. Sorry, i shouldov'e clarafied.