This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Im done buying from newegg.

#1kocrachonPosted 11/1/2013 1:34:23 PM(edited)
Ordered a new PC. 16 gigs of Ram, Haswell 4670, Gigabyte board, ASUS 280x, New Case, PSU and Monitor.

Had to order my parts in half.

Ordered my CPU, Ram, Mobo, and a SSD from Newegg.
Orders my Case, PSU, Monitor, and GPU from Amazon.

I placed my order at 7:30 am PST because I got a bonus from work I used to pay for it. I payed for next day Air. I got all of my parts from Amazon, all of which came from different warehouses in the US, on time. I actually got my PSU yesterday because of Amazon Local Express.

Newegg on the other hand, still hasn't even shipped my stuff yet. They "told" me it shipped yesterday. I have a fedex tracking number and everything. Fedex says it should have shipped yesterday and been delivered today. However, following the tracking number, it still hasn't even been picked up.

So now I will have half my parts today and the rest not till monday, because they don't do saturday delivery...

Which Amazon does, I had to order a display port cable because my monitor didn't come with one, and neither did my GPU. And it will be delivered Saturday.

The only reason I ordered from newegg is because with Amazon I had to pay more for next day air and a few parts were cheaper. But now if I would have just spend the extra 40 dollars, I would have not wasted my time paying for Newegg to say its next day air when it really isn't.

I especially feel ripped off paying 3 dollars for rush processing.
#2OldSorrowPosted 11/1/2013 1:34:57 PM
this is the end
---
If you don't use Throwback Mode for a full week while logged in, you will lose access.
#3hellmasterpPosted 11/1/2013 1:36:03 PM
"Newegg on the other hand, still hasn't even shipped my stuff yet. They "told" me it shipped yesterday. I have a fedex tracking number and everything. Fedex says it should have shipped yesterday and been delivered today. However, following the tracking number, it still hasn't even been picked up."

Explain to me how this is Newegg's fault for Fedex not picking it up???
---
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=557350 -my old mobo oc
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2341052 -current mobo oc
#4VIP86Posted 11/1/2013 1:37:10 PM
What do you need 16gb of RAM for?
---
i5-3570K| MAXIMUS V GENE| ASUS DCUII 670| CORSAIR XMS3 8GB| CORSAIR 350D| INTEL 520 180GB| CORSAIR H110i| CORSAIR AX750
#5kocrachon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 1:37:25 PM
hellmasterp posted...
"Newegg on the other hand, still hasn't even shipped my stuff yet. They "told" me it shipped yesterday. I have a fedex tracking number and everything. Fedex says it should have shipped yesterday and been delivered today. However, following the tracking number, it still hasn't even been picked up."

Explain to me how this is Newegg's fault for Fedex not picking it up???

I have a hard time believing that fedex did not make a stop, at all, to newegg. If anything this tells me that Newegg didn't actually have the parts ready by the time FedEx showed up. They generated a Tracking Number and considered that "shipping"
#6kocrachon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 1:38:02 PM
VIP86 posted...

Because ram is cheap, and will help "future proof" my system for a while.
#7DarthFrozanousPosted 11/1/2013 1:39:03 PM
VIP86 posted...

i have 18GB!

I need to have 70 tabs open while running dota 2, final fantasy 14 and Anno 2070, doesnt everyone else?
---
i5-3570k 3.4ghz | HiS 7950 BOOST 3GB | OCZ 256GB SSD / 18 GB RAM | 2 TB Barracuda | 750GB Hitachi | P8B75-V | Blackwidow Ultimate
Wii U, PS3, 3DS PC | GameFAQS
#8GoIrish80Posted 11/1/2013 1:42:10 PM
I'm sure you've made a real difference in people's lives with this information.

I have no doubts that the next time someone who reads this thread goes to order something from Newegg they will think "Well that 1 random guy on Gamefaqs had a problem with Newegg, so that most likely means I'll have a problem too. I better stay away from them."
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#9kocrachon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 1:43:46 PM(edited)
GoIrish80 posted...
I'm sure you've made a real difference in people's lives with this information.

I have no doubts that the next time someone who reads this thread goes to order something from Newegg they will think "Well that 1 random guy on Gamefaqs had a problem with Newegg, so that most likely means I'll have a problem too. I better stay away from them."

And Im sure your post made a real difference in my thoughts on making this post...

Oh wait... nope...
#10wildog2006Posted 11/1/2013 1:43:37 PM
chill out there chief. those idiots don't scan everything every time.
---
Insert generic offensive/slightly racist/holier than thou/fanboy/douchebag/elitist comment here.