This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new Hellgate Londom game..

#1GalluszPosted 11/2/2013 11:43:25 AM
I seem to have problems installing it, I download the setup and turn it on. And there's a white bar going left to right and the cancel button underneath it but nothing really happens, sometimes a blue bar will fill it up and than it'll freeze. It also kind of slows down my entire computer.

I just have problems installing it <.>
---
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.
#2Greendragon854Posted 11/2/2013 12:41:41 PM
I don't think...it's new
---
"Are you going to buy this time? Or are you still just curious?"
"Well, I supposed you could say I'm Buy-Curious" ~PSN - greeniebeanie
#3jakisthePosted 11/2/2013 1:03:09 PM
Greendragon854 posted...
I don't think...it's new

This, unless they made a new one, in which case...where?
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#4Gojak_v3Posted 11/2/2013 1:05:19 PM(edited)
Wait, is there a new game or are you talking about the train wreck that came out a few years ago and failed in a matter of months?

If it's the latter don't bother trying to install it. It's literally one of the worst games ever.
#5YoungAdultLinkPosted 11/2/2013 1:05:04 PM
Didn't they shut down the servers for HEllgate London?
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
#6Bigj089Posted 11/2/2013 1:10:44 PM
Are you talking about London or Tokyo? Because Tokyo was an MMO version I believe and its servers might not be up anymore.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#7blakegallowayPosted 11/2/2013 2:28:02 PM
Maybe he's referring to this:

http://hellgate.t3fun.com/home/home.aspx
---
Sometimes death comes knocking.
Sometimes it tears down the walls.