This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How large are CoD communities on PC? Who is buying Ghost?

#21BuburibonPosted 11/2/2013 8:54:51 PM
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
Buburibon posted...
I gave in and bought it earlier today. Wanted to give it a try after not playing any CODs since MW.

I commend you, Glenn, for having Dark Souls as your most played steam game

Thanks, I can't wait to put even more hours into DS2 early next year. :-)
---
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
#22KidInTheHallPosted 11/2/2013 9:14:18 PM
DiehardFFv2 posted...
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
DV8ingSources posted...
Why are your topics so lame? I can't even comprehend coming up with such bland and obtuse subject matter.

Ghosts does indeed look good and I've had enough of a break from COD that I may pick it up if its not borked day one. I'll probably snag it a day or two after release if there aren't too many issues.

It won't touch DOTA in player base though.

what do you mean my topics are lame? provide me with further examples

Don't mind him, he's just rude and bitter that KidintheHall likes me as a friend better.

Now now, I could never pick favorites between my two sugar daddies.....unless you keep buying me stuff.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#23EpicKingdom_Posted 11/2/2013 9:20:45 PM
They are all crap. The master race plays master race FPS games like Counter Strike or Battlefield. Now, leave us alone peasant.
---
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
#24DerPancakePosted 11/2/2013 9:23:54 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
They are all crap. The master race plays master race FPS games like Counter Strike or Battlefield. Now, leave us alone peasant.

What happened to Quake and UT?
---
EVGA
#25EpicKingdom_Posted 11/2/2013 9:30:52 PM
DerPancake posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...

What happened to Quake and UT?

Well if you want to go that far. Let's toss in Doom, Duke Nukem, Wolfeinstien 3D and System Shock.
---
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos