This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What type of gamer are you?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What type of gamer are you?
2 years ago#1
What type of gamer are you? - Results (431 votes)
PC gamer
28.07% (121 votes)
Console gamer
2.09% (9 votes)
Mobile gamer
0.46% (2 votes)
Gamer (I don't limit myself to any specific platform(s))
65.2% (281 votes)
None of the above, I just like talking about gaming
4.18% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
With all the vocal insecure and elitist PC gamers here, I'm curious how many real gamers we have browsing and how many make up that fanboy crowd.
2 years ago#2
Other : Sexy gamer.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
2 years ago#3
I prefer PC, but that doesn't mean I won't play Xbox, PS3, 3DS, whatever.
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430
2 years ago#4
Muscular/gym rat gamer
Macbook Pro Retina i7-3840QM @ 2.8GHz | Nvidia 650m 1GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR3L Ram | 750GB Flash Storage
2 years ago#5
Gamer, a King of Games!
For Shuppet fans and lovers -
2 years ago#6
my time is split about ~80% PC, 15% 3DS, 5% other
Best weapon combo in tf2:
2 years ago#7
Don't care. Right now it's about 80% handheld (PSP, 3DS), 10% PC, and 10% console (PS3).
"...Ashley takes on Lord Blazer alone in a white cape with flowing rockstar hair while playing his impossibly cool sword as a guitar..." - LBoksha
2 years ago#8
PC -- games are just so much cheaper and I like having everything in one place.
Don't **** with Da Hui
2 years ago#9
Computer because I really, really like this chair. Also controllers hurt my hands.
2 years ago#10

if consoles didn't have great companies making games for them, i wouldn't even bother.

50 different platforms and all of them weaker in comparison to a midrange PC and more expensive games in general unless you scour the internet for great offers on physical media and wait a couple of days before they arrive etc. is just too much of a hassle.
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What type of gamer are you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived