This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Youtube Awards is a mess lol.

#11Trance_FanPosted 11/3/2013 4:26:52 PM
i like google products but i cant stand their model that was shown in the internship movie and this atrocious youtube music awards

apple must be having a laugh now
---
i think it's nice
#12DerPancake(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 4:35:59 PM
I swear if the contest was about only youtube celebrities, it would have gotten more views.
---
EVGA
#13xBrokenxHaloxPosted 11/3/2013 4:39:55 PM
AsucaHayashi posted...
ThePCElitist posted...
Hey does anyone remember when YouTube was about the community and original videos and not a corporate cash cow ran by big wigs looking to make a quick buck?

well, it did get sold after a year so..

anyways SNSD WON WOOOO!!

i missed tiffany's speech but no doubt it'll be uploaded soon.

I'm not sure if SM would have sent her there if she hadn't won. But yeah it's awesome :)

Very painful to watch up until that point though. LOL LOOK WE ARE HOLDING BABIES!!! SO RANDOM! IS THIS CAKE OR COCK?!
---
Error. Human is dead, mismatch.
#14DerPancake(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 4:50:57 PM(edited)
xBrokenxHalox posted...
AsucaHayashi posted...
ThePCElitist posted...
Hey does anyone remember when YouTube was about the community and original videos and not a corporate cash cow ran by big wigs looking to make a quick buck?

well, it did get sold after a year so..

anyways SNSD WON WOOOO!!

i missed tiffany's speech but no doubt it'll be uploaded soon.

I'm not sure if SM would have sent her there if she hadn't won. But yeah it's awesome :)

Very painful to watch up until that point though. LOL LOOK WE ARE HOLDING BABIES!!! SO RANDOM! IS THIS CAKE OR COCK?!

It felt like they didnt rehearse or had a script, and the presenters weren't good enough for improvising.
---
EVGA