This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Youtube Awards is a mess lol.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Youtube Awards is a mess lol.

User Info: Trance_Fan

Trance_Fan
3 years ago#11
i like google products but i cant stand their model that was shown in the internship movie and this atrocious youtube music awards

apple must be having a laugh now
i think it's nice

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#12
I swear if the contest was about only youtube celebrities, it would have gotten more views.
EVGA

User Info: xBrokenxHalox

xBrokenxHalox
3 years ago#13
AsucaHayashi posted...
ThePCElitist posted...
Hey does anyone remember when YouTube was about the community and original videos and not a corporate cash cow ran by big wigs looking to make a quick buck?

well, it did get sold after a year so..

anyways SNSD WON WOOOO!!

i missed tiffany's speech but no doubt it'll be uploaded soon.

I'm not sure if SM would have sent her there if she hadn't won. But yeah it's awesome :)

Very painful to watch up until that point though. LOL LOOK WE ARE HOLDING BABIES!!! SO RANDOM! IS THIS CAKE OR COCK?!
Error. Human is dead, mismatch.

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#14
xBrokenxHalox posted...
AsucaHayashi posted...
ThePCElitist posted...
Hey does anyone remember when YouTube was about the community and original videos and not a corporate cash cow ran by big wigs looking to make a quick buck?

well, it did get sold after a year so..

anyways SNSD WON WOOOO!!

i missed tiffany's speech but no doubt it'll be uploaded soon.

I'm not sure if SM would have sent her there if she hadn't won. But yeah it's awesome :)

Very painful to watch up until that point though. LOL LOOK WE ARE HOLDING BABIES!!! SO RANDOM! IS THIS CAKE OR COCK?!

It felt like they didnt rehearse or had a script, and the presenters weren't good enough for improvising.
EVGA
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Youtube Awards is a mess lol.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived