This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: AdBlock (Or any variation of ad-blocking.) is best extension.

#21LoshadtPosted 11/3/2013 7:02:52 PM
NoScript > Adblock Plus > Cookies Manager+
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#22ajko000(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 7:05:04 PM
LaMichael_James posted...
web programming language

almost everywhere uses it and most instances of malware received from websites is through a javascript exploit

Oh I see, I guess I must be lucky for not getting anything in the past 2 years then.

Keeperofthedark posted...
Ah yes, because we definitely need another topic for people to rant about the evils of Adblock/the evils of how web site creators dare to try and profit from their work.

Good job TC.

I don't see any reason why they should find a less-intrusive way to do it. I wonder if there is a way to allow any... Non-Intrusive Advertising.... If only we could think of that?

-_-
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8X_Ot0k4XJc
#23KeeperofthedarkPosted 11/3/2013 7:07:04 PM
ajko000 posted...
LaMichael_James posted...
web programming language

almost everywhere uses it and most instances of malware received from websites is through a javascript exploit

Oh I see, I guess I must be lucky for not getting anything in the past 2 years then.

Keeperofthedark posted...
Ah yes, because we definitely need another topic for people to rant about the evils of Adblock/the evils of how web site creators dare to try and profit from their work.

Good job TC.

I don't see any reason why they should find a less-intrusive way to do it. I wonder if there is a way to allow any... Non-Intrusive Advertising.... If only we could think of that?

-_-

I meant to complain about people on both sides of the issue, to be honest. Everyone just loses their heads when Adblock is mentioned. The people against is act like it's the apocalypse, and the people for it act like it's their entitlement.