This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Return to Castle Wolfenstein

User Info: Taitao

Taitao
3 years ago#1
Anyone went back to their old games and said it never gets old? I went back to it today
RtCW from 2001 brings me back.
Ashin Wirathu my hero! <3

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
3 years ago#2
I just recently played Enemy Territory again after like 6 years. That along with MAG from the PS3 are the two greatest FPS ever. It's sad ET doesn't have that many players anymore.
Assad is a doctor. It's insulting to suggest any doctor would actively order chemical weapons be employed onto civilians. - jabini

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
3 years ago#3
I loved rush mining areas with the engineer in Enemy Territory... What a great game. Fun objectives and well balanced classes. Maps had flow which is something that is generally speaking, pretty lacking in today's mp shooters.
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
3 years ago#4
DV8ingSources posted...
I loved rush mining areas with the engineer in Enemy Territory... What a great game. Fun objectives and well balanced classes. Maps had flow which is something that is generally speaking, pretty lacking in today's mp shooters.

They really need to do a remake of the game with just modern graphics. Leave everything else the same.
Assad is a doctor. It's insulting to suggest any doctor would actively order chemical weapons be employed onto civilians. - jabini

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#5
I started RtCW but haven't finished it, also keep hoping Bethesda puts Wolfenstein 2009 on Steam again.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
3 years ago#6
I played it for first time a couple years back actually, and really didnt like those SMG women who, from a distance, with only a pixel showing, could get you from 100 to 0 health in 1.5 seconds.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: MarBerDia

MarBerDia
3 years ago#7
i played it so much man, omg , my neighboor had a cd of it and i used to play it on vacation, so nice game, i never got at the end of it, but i had lots of fun ^^ very nice game

User Info: Taitao

Taitao
3 years ago#8
Yeah finish the game if you really like it. I enjoyed the single player mode the heck out of it with finding all the secrets. Addicting for its time.
In fact, I find the SP campaign to be my favorite FPS ever and Unreal Tournament 1999 the best multiplayer. I still play the latter regularly

Classic FPS ftw!
Ashin Wirathu my hero! <3

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
3 years ago#9
KidInTheHall posted...
I started RtCW but haven't finished it, also keep hoping Bethesda puts Wolfenstein 2009 on Steam again.

I liked everything about 2009 except for the sound effects. The guns sounded awful.
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own

User Info: g7g7g7g7

g7g7g7g7
3 years ago#10
Enemy Territory is completely open source, anyone who wants to remake it in cryengine 3 and release a new one is free to do so...

Somebody...

Anyone....

Make it...

Please...
You never see people quoting each other in sigs anymore. - Adam Laz
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived