This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anybody know this guys steam profile?

#11DerPancakePosted 11/3/2013 6:20:07 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
A closed that link as soon as I saw it was that pewdipeww guy.. I can't stand him. Why is he always screaming and acting like a child.

Youtube money.
---
EVGA
#12EpicKingdom_Posted 11/3/2013 6:30:58 PM
So that's all it takes to make millions? Just start screaming in my own channel for all you dummies out there. "OMG LOL LOL LOL DID YOU GUISE SEE DAT JET".
---
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
#13beezer08Posted 11/3/2013 6:37:27 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
So that's all it takes to make millions? Just start screaming in my own channel for all you dummies out there. "OMG LOL LOL LOL DID YOU GUISE SEE DAT JET".

Having a foreign accent and being mildly attractive helps
---
PSN/Steam: beezer08
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18zjy53bb0lccgif/ku-xlarge.gif
#14EpicKingdom_Posted 11/3/2013 6:44:54 PM
beezer08 posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...

Hmm.. maybe I'll record myself playing but hire some babes to fight each other with pillows in the background for the entire duration of the videos.
---
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
#15DerPancakePosted 11/3/2013 7:24:02 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
beezer08 posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...

Hmm.. maybe I'll record myself playing but hire some babes to fight each other with pillows in the background for the entire duration of the videos.

Lets be honest unlike most commentators who only play CoD/Battlefield, at least he helps promote indie games.
---
EVGA
#16Bigj089Posted 11/3/2013 7:24:56 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
beezer08 posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...

I'll sub.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#17AllmatteredPosted 11/3/2013 7:28:27 PM
Kenimatic posted...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/pewdie

Over 150+ games owned and Steam Level is only 5.

Wow, that's a new record
#18DerPancakePosted 11/3/2013 7:34:23 PM
I just checked his steam profile and:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer
913 hrs on record

Holy crap, I call myself a big CoD fan, and I don't think even if you combine all my play time from CoD1 to Black Ops 2 I can match that.
---
EVGA
#19GwynsSonSolaire(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 7:39:14 PM
DerPancake posted...

913 hrs on record

Holy crap, I call myself a big CoD fan, and I don't think even if you combine all my play time from CoD1 to Black Ops 2 I can match that.

Have you pre purchased ghosts?

I hope to see you in the battlefield
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
#20wizardmonPosted 11/3/2013 7:40:35 PM
DerPancake posted...
913 hrs on record

Keep in mind that he makes a living off of playing games. Being a Youtube game player that actually makes enough money to live off of (and even moreso for those who make a profit enough to start saving up money) have a full time job of playing games, editing videos, uploading videos, planning out their future videos (although pewd doesn't do this because it no longer matters what he does, his army of sheep will pay to watch him s*** on a plate).

I've actually watched a Interview with TotalBiscuit in which he details out the amount of effort and time you need to put into the profession in order to live off of it, and his envy/hate of pewdiepie for not actually having to nearly as much effort into his videos.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)