This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

really enjoying Metro Last Light

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. really enjoying Metro Last Light
3 years ago#1
Don't see why so much hate other than the Range Mode deal but it's a pretty fun game. I can't wait to play more tomorrow.
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
3 years ago#2
Don't see any hate myself. Was one of the best games I've ever played.
"I won! %@#$ you! You are dumb. I have crushed you."
--Wooz
3 years ago#3
Hard to beat the immersion of that one. I wholly agree. I just finished both games and I'm riding on a bigger high than Bioshock Infinite got me into.
I'm A Man of Principles, Damn Near Invincible
3 years ago#4
Fantastic games. Actually, I had it reinstalled before my Hard drive decided to die on me. Was gonna replay it.
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430
3 years ago#5
Metro:LL is awesome and imo underrated. It looks better than Crysis if that's what it takes to grasps you..
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
3 years ago#6
I'm not going to say it was one of the best,and the nudity was entirely gratuitous, but it was definitely competent and entertaining.
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!
3 years ago#7
Orestes417 posted...
and the nudity was entirely gratuitous

I thought so too. If you could just see it through a window or something and not interact with the whole situation, I think it would have fit a little better.

It is up there as my personal GOTY though. I think Rocksmith 2014 will take the crown though.
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1
3 years ago#8
I'm having motion sickness when playing the game. Other than that, I'm pretty much ok with Metro LL. Not sure why the hate out there.

But I gotta admit, Ranger Mode as a paid DLC is stupid move.
You don't need a reason to help people.
Member of KAMOTE FORCE 5, BLACK_ZERO_X!
3 years ago#9
Black_Zero_X posted...
I'm having motion sickness when playing the game. Other than that, I'm pretty much ok with Metro LL. Not sure why the hate out there.

But I gotta admit, Ranger Mode as a paid DLC is stupid move.

Ranger mode is a bit of a joke in some ways though. I preordered the game and played it for the first time in ranger hardcore. There are a few quicktime events and even those have no prompts so it was a bit of trial and error on my part. Luckily they mostly make sense and I didn't get too annoyed but yeah, no hud at all in any circumstance can just make things a little tedious.
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. really enjoying Metro Last Light

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived