This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

poll: r u excited for CoD Ghosts tomorrow?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. poll: r u excited for CoD Ghosts tomorrow?

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#21
DiehardFFv2 posted...
DV8ingSources posted...
Probably can't do it tomorrow but Tuesday after work? Flies on $#^&... Hopefully my hombres won't level up too much before I get in on the action.

Nah, I'm not staying up to play tomorrow night. Unlike Kid, some of us have real jobs.

I don't need a real job, you , DV8 and Cody take care of all my needs....speaking of which I need one of you to start working late for the next week, I want one of you to buy X-Rebirth...and I want the Collectors Edition, don't f***in cheap out on me with that regular edition s***. I ain't no whore....you want all this? You gonna have to spend big.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: GwynsSonSolaire

GwynsSonSolaire
3 years ago#22
anyone who voted no is silly. Call of duty is an addiction we all give into once a year.
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy

User Info: I_Am_On_Fire

I_Am_On_Fire
3 years ago#23
I'm not interested in the slightest. Call of Duty is a waste of money.
HAF 912 | i3-3220 @ 3.3 GHz | SAPPHIRE HD 7850 2 GB OC Edition | Corsair CX430 | 8 GB Corsair XMS3 1600 | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB | MSI B75MA-P45 | Win 8x64

User Info: Kenimatic

Kenimatic
3 years ago#24
yes is leading.

User Info: Caspernomnom

Caspernomnom
3 years ago#25
DiehardFFv2 posted...
KidInTheHall posted...
I am. I'll be playing with my two boy-toys DV8 and DieHard. Should be fun.

Hopefully. I'd hate to have another repeat of BO2.

What happened on BO2?
Steam ID : Caspernomnom

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#26
Caspernomnom posted...
DiehardFFv2 posted...
KidInTheHall posted...
I am. I'll be playing with my two boy-toys DV8 and DieHard. Should be fun.

Hopefully. I'd hate to have another repeat of BO2.

What happened on BO2?

I "friend-zoned" him.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: AnatomyHorror

AnatomyHorror
3 years ago#27
Just seein people talk about in here kinda makes me wanna get it.

User Info: _Killzor_

_Killzor_
3 years ago#28
Meh. I bought it on GMG for 51$ and unfortunately they can't give out the keys early for preloading. Hopefully I start downloading the single player monday night and play that while the multiplayer is downloading. Or whichever is smaller first.

User Info: ghostwarrior79

ghostwarrior79
3 years ago#29
YES! but, sadly, I won't get it anytime soon -_-

I'll have to wait for 7 months to get a new gaming rig and then I'll buy the digital hardened edition with all 4 dlcs including Free Fall!

I just want squads to be offline and I want veteran BOTS! I'll be playing a lot of BLITZ mode vs. VETERAN bots when I get it in 7 months! My in-game name is Blitz, but don't bother adding/finding me! HA HA HA HA!

Waiting starts NAO! And, no, I don't play online because I'm under the strong idea that everyone online is a complete nut-job. After all, it's the cod "community" It's kinda true, though........
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior!CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS PATRIOT
I play LOTS of CALL of DUTY when I'm bored!

User Info: AnatomyHorror

AnatomyHorror
3 years ago#30
Buying CoD and not playing online? That's...blasphemy.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. poll: r u excited for CoD Ghosts tomorrow?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived