This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how is CoD Ghosts?

#51DV8ingSourcesPosted 11/5/2013 9:47:01 PM
DiehardFFv2 posted...
DerPancake posted...
DiehardFFv2 posted...
KidInTheHall posted...
Trust me bro, I'll be the one you look forward to hanging out with the most. I make DieHard enjoyable to play with and he's bald.....so yeah...I'm pretty bad-ass.

http://i.imgur.com/vyto1na.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tTorWuD.jpg

Why are you posting pictures of Kid and Dv8?

Needs moar maple syrup. 'Tis a fake.
---
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1
#52DiehardFFv2Posted 11/5/2013 9:49:30 PM
Keep your canadianess out of this.
---
3570k | r9 280x | 8GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
#53DV8ingSourcesPosted 11/5/2013 10:18:37 PM
Just sayin.

If kid and I had a wonderful night of compassion and if we happened to have held eachother lovingly for hours, and if we had a longing stare into the depths of our souls, there MIGHT have been some syrup involved. Your fake picture is just that. Fake and not quite as gay as it should have been.
---
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1
#54DiehardFFv2Posted 11/5/2013 10:21:39 PM
DV8ingSources posted...
Just sayin.

If kid and I had a wonderful night of compassion and if we happened to have held eachother lovingly for hours, and if we had a longing stare into the depths of our souls, there MIGHT have been some syrup involved. Your fake picture is just that. Fake and not quite as gay as it should have been.

Not my picture. Blame it on the T. Swift Fan Club President.
---
3570k | r9 280x | 8GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
#55_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 11/6/2013 5:28:52 AM(edited)
Orestes417 posted...
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
Battlefield 4 is actually quite good, but there are too many issues atm. The most serious is probably the problems with the netcode. What happens serverside and clientside is nowhere near synchronized. BF3 had bad netcode, but not quite as bad as this. You just have to hope they are able to fix it. It will literally be the difference whether BF4 is a fun online multiplayer or a broken piece of @#$%.

No, BF3's netcode was worse overall. The main issue with BF4's netcode is the current inconsistency, but the actuall shot accuracy is vastly better when it's working as intended. BF3's setup will forever be stuck in the land of being shot around corners. Both of them are still better than BF2's "shoot behind the guy to hit him" though

I disagree. Battlefield 4 is consistently worse in my experience, though we of course could argue forever about this. At the very least, there are ways in which the issues are game breaking in BF4 that were not present in BF3. Firing rockets and an EOD bot will show the EOD bot exploding even before the animation of the rocket is anywhere near it.

Similarly you see a lot of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9M-l9ZUu6E

and this
http://i.imgur.com/qMS5Or7.gif

And I have seen people shoot and kill others while in their animation, they are not even shooting. Similarly I have been shot by someone who was not yet facing me. Say what you want, but when did these things happen in BF3? I played that game more than 500 hours and even though the synchronization between server and client side was bad, I can not even once remember being shot by someone who was not even facing me. But I guess I have no hard evidence to make the comparison. Lets just agree that it is bad. Though I really can not understand how anyone thinks the hit registration in this game is better than in BF3. It is consistently bad, and I do not understand how you can not see it. Are we even playing the same game? Especially with weapons that fire single shots or short bursts.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#56Orestes417Posted 11/6/2013 9:00:06 AM
I suspect we are playing a different game because when I shoot at things, they tend to die more often than not
---
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!
#57_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 11/6/2013 11:30:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#58_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 11/6/2013 11:32:35 AM
Orestes417 posted...
I suspect we are playing a different game because when I shoot at things, they tend to die more often than not

I guess we are.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#59Kosba_2142Posted 11/6/2013 11:41:10 AM
Orestes417 posted...

You're going a bit too crazy about a game that's in horrible condition right now. The game is an expansion pack at best, by old standards, but doesn't mean its a bad game. Comparing iterations to Call of Duty, it blows it out of the water with new features from one game to another, and it does so by improving the experience over-all. Though in the end, they're both rehashed gameplay that will eventually get old, and what really plays on the hate factor for both games is that they barely put any effort (or in IW's case, none) into making ground-breaking games. They have a decent formula that gets them money, so they use it. Its good business for them, but disappointing for us. So with that said, I think both games suck in terms of ingenuity, just Call of Duty happens to suck a bit more because its released a lot more games with more of the same.
---
CATS. That's about it honestly...