This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I thought casual controller kids like myself are supposed to be getting stomped.

#1DiehardFFv2Posted 11/5/2013 8:48:48 PM
80/80

After a full night of Ghosts I have a 2.1 K/D with ~800 kills. What gives? I was under the impression that even the worst mouse and keyboard users were supposed to wipe the floor with me. Don't get me wrong, a 2.1 K/D isn't going to get me onto the MLG Pro circuit anytime soon, but it's far from getting my a** handed to me. I expected better out of you Master Race people.
---
3570k | r9 280x | 8GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
#2SteamsterPosted 11/5/2013 8:49:51 PM
Aim assist
#3TimePharaohPosted 11/5/2013 8:50:17 PM
You're suggesting that the master race plays Call of Duty.

You are mistaken
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
GestapoFAQs http://i.imgur.com/prqCDHz.png http://i.imgur.com/ooNGE4u.png
#4KidInTheHallPosted 11/5/2013 8:50:56 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
You're suggesting that the master race plays Call of Duty.

You are mistaken

You missed out, we had fun even though Ian doesn't have a f***in' mic.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#5KidInTheHallPosted 11/5/2013 8:51:54 PM
Oh and the first game I posted with me and DV8, I was using my 360 controller.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#6DiehardFFv2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 8:57:38 PM
Steamster posted...
Aim assist

There's no option in the menus for aim assist nor is there anything that I can find to corroborate your claim. Unless you can show me a trustworthy source, I'm going to have to assume that PC neckbeards are just bad at fps games because they play too much half-life while clinging on to the hope of episode 3 coming out this decade.
---
#7SteamsterPosted 11/5/2013 8:59:56 PM(edited)
DiehardFFv2 posted...
Steamster posted...
Aim assist

There's no option in the menus for aim assist nor is there anything that I can find to corroborate your claim. Unless you can show me a trustworthy source, I'm going to have to assume that PC neckbeards are just bad at fps games because they play too much half-life while clinging on to the hope of episode 3 coming out this decade.

Instead of bothering with that, since I don't really care enough, I'll give you a second thought. Maybe you're playing against other players with controllers.

Unless you can prove that you're the only player using a controller in the specific servers you're in, Mr. Smarty Pants.
#8DiehardFFv2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 9:02:12 PM
Steamster posted...
DiehardFFv2 posted...
Steamster posted...
Aim assist

Instead of bothering with that, since I don't really care enough, I'll give you a second thought. Maybe you're playing against other players with controllers.

Unless you can prove that you're the only player using a controller in the specific servers you're in, Mr. Smarty Pants.

I never claimed that I was, you're the one who allotted my results to aim assist. You make the claim, you back it up. If you refuse due to apathy, it just proves that mouse and keyboard isn't all that amazing. Besides, even if it were aim assist, surely the Master Race wouldn't allow such a trifling thing to get in the way of utter domination. That would be a pathetic, cowardly excuse.
---
#9LoshadtPosted 11/5/2013 9:03:40 PM
Unless this is your first CoD game you should know by now that at least half the people who play this game have the reaction time of a goddamn three-toed sloth, and are almost as familiar with the shooting genre as one.

Doing well in CoD is like advertising your game as "better than CoD", it says nothing about you and everything about everyone else.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#10SteamsterPosted 11/5/2013 9:03:52 PM
You're assuming the people you're playing are kb/m players.

Prove it, Mr. Apathy Pants.