This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crap console gamers think.

#111akuma634Posted 11/6/2013 7:21:55 PM
I mostly cringe when I read something like "This is why I'm only buying physical copies of for life." You don't even get that physical media doesn't last forever, cartridges, tapes, and discs will naturally stop working after being so old. A digital copy lasts forever because people on the internet keep it in circulation.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634
#112call of dutyPosted 11/7/2013 9:19:05 AM
MangorushXIII posted...
You responded to factual statements with "keep living in denial you insecure man child"...I really wonder who is the man child here? Is it a coincidence that the entire board thinks you're a joke? No wonder some people remain below the poverty line...they are just completely incapable of rational thought and discussion. I hope your parents are proud buddy.

So you've got nothing else to add, that's what I thought.

Yes I've got nothing to add to a comment like "keep living in denial you insecure man child". Wow you can think! I thought all you can do is form ad hominems with your keyboard for the moment there. Keep thinking buddy and we'll get you through grade 5!
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14
#113runromPosted 11/7/2013 9:56:38 AM
MangorushXIII posted...
You responded to factual statements with "keep living in denial you insecure man child"...I really wonder who is the man child here? Is it a coincidence that the entire board thinks you're a joke? No wonder some people remain below the poverty line...they are just completely incapable of rational thought and discussion. I hope your parents are proud buddy.

So you've got nothing else to add, that's what I thought.

You play console games only...that alone invalidates who you are of your gamer cred.
---
MBP 2009 | Intel i5 3570k + Powercolor 7870 Myst | HP Touchpad 32gb CM9 | MyTouch4g running 4.1
Now part of the 500 posts club.