This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crap console gamers think.

#91squidgy617Posted 11/6/2013 9:19:08 AM
Console gamers, I hope you all realize this topic was just made to rile you up and get replies from you.

Its obviously working, and neither side is looking very smart because of it.
#92A_Vengeful_PiePosted 11/6/2013 11:02:31 AM
DerPancake posted...
This is what happens when AMD is your hardware provider lolz.

---
---
i7-3930k | ASUS IV Rampage Extreme | GTX TITAN | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB WD Black | Corsair 800D
#93AsucaHayashiPosted 11/6/2013 11:13:45 AM
Snuckie7 posted...
WithYouForYou posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...
AsucaHayashi posted...
a console gets all the awesome console games like mario, zelda, uncharted, halo, gears etc.

Not sure if telling us.... or if what console gamers think.

I think he's trying to say it's what console gamers think...only mario and zelda are any good out of that list...and mario is only a good party game due to the new wii u game-play features...zelda is good for console standards.

I think the emphasis is on a console. Console gamers often like to cite having a bunch of exclusives (that are across various console platforms), convenience, and cheaper price all in the same argument.

-"consoles get all the great games like halo, mario, gears, uncharted, forza, the last of us etc. for $300 compared to spending $2000 on PCs."

-"we can easily buy used games that match the savings on steam and you're just freeloader pirates who buy your games for $5 on sale and don't support the developers at all".
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy. http://www.steamgamesales.com/
#94AlexTheNextOnePosted 11/6/2013 11:32:06 AM
Javelin posted...
-console gamers
-think

Pick one.

Haha.
#95call of dutyPosted 11/6/2013 1:10:27 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
MangorushXIII posted...
Meanwhile PC gamers are struggling to run games like Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty Ghost at 1080p/60fps on their uber machine that can't even run the game that well, news at 11.

+1

I run BF4 fine, it's CoD: Ghosts which is the unoptimized piece of ****. Besides, since when are those the only games on PC? What about ARMA? Oh wait you've never even heard of DayZ.
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14
#96call of dutyPosted 11/6/2013 1:11:22 PM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
"PC gaming has been in decline since the beginning of the 7th gen of consoles."

Oh wait... that is a fact.

LoL has over 20million active players, Steam has more active players than XBOX Live.

Yep declining.
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14
#97JKatarnPosted 11/6/2013 1:56:31 PM
lkhlkh posted...
well because its much more easy to solve 1 driver console code then 101 driver on pc

You can optimize for a certain driver/hardware all you want, and it's not going to turn a low-end/midrange card or chipset into a high-end performer. Granted, they will be able to push the GPU in the consoles a bit more because they know that every user has the same hardware, but said hardware still has fillrate/shader etc. limits that are the bane of static hardware.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#98JKatarnPosted 11/6/2013 2:02:12 PM
TaintedEon posted...
Are topics like these really necessary?

90% of the topics on GameFAQs aren't necessary and amount to:

"I think game/series X is crap, and here's why you should too"

"Console/Vendor X is doomed....sales data/dev comment enclosed"

"Check out Youtube commentator Fragboy27 giving inciteful, informed, elegant commentary on the industry"

"I have $500-2000 to spend - build me a computer as I don't know how to read/use Google"

"I think this game should be on sale/included in sale X etc."

etc etc etc.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
#99JKatarnPosted 11/6/2013 2:04:53 PM
MangorushXIII posted...
TaintedEon posted...
Sounds like PC gamers are really salty about consoles.

They always are and are mad they can't run the latest games at 60fps while the newer consoles can, probably doesn't help that they still can't play GTA V as of yet or if ever.

Are you referring to current consoles? If you are, the vast majority of current gen games run at 30 fps, 720p or less (including GTA V of course). If you're referring to the XB1/PS4, it's all just marketing pablum at this point, and citing the fact that upcoming games like BF4 are running at 1600x900 upscaled to 1080p, I wouldn't set your hopes on devs sticking to the "1080p 60FPS" "promise".
---
#100JKatarnPosted 11/6/2013 2:20:03 PM
Altmadragon posted...
MangorushXIII posted...
Yes and? That has nothing to do with what I just said.

Your youtube account says otherwise, seeing how you had to set your account to private immediately after you were caught and discovered playing console exclusive games after calling games like Halo and Call of Duty crap and yet you were playing them in your youtube account, kind of makes you a hypocrite really with some odd questionable taste for music like numa numa and some tv show that are aim for the children audience you find so amusing to watch called Fred.

I don't know if this is true or not but...

Who cares, other than yourself. Honestly I don't think anyone does. Just you

This person clearly has a sad life (like most trolls), and so takes out his frustrations by trolling these boards constantly. I wouldn't try reasoning with him - like most trolls he understands only blind allegiance/emotion, logic is a foreign concept.
---