This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody playing State of Decay?

#11Logical_OnePosted 11/7/2013 3:25:21 PM
Sage_Of_Ice posted...
Logical_One posted...
It was mediocre IMO. Beat it in about 6-7 hours and uninstalled. The combat was stupid easy and the group management was a chore.

If you beat it in 6-7 hours, you didn't really play the game.

Oh--you're one of those?

You can't possibly pass judgment on a game unless you play a gazillion hours...?

Playing 6-7 hours is MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME to form an opinion.

The controls are janky, the graphics are mediocre, the group management is a chore (lose resources whilst away LOL) and the story is laughable. Did I miss anything?
---
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3
#12pitt12177Posted 11/7/2013 4:35:49 PM
Logical_One posted...
Sage_Of_Ice posted...
Logical_One posted...
It was mediocre IMO. Beat it in about 6-7 hours and uninstalled. The combat was stupid easy and the group management was a chore.

If you beat it in 6-7 hours, you didn't really play the game.

Oh--you're one of those?

You can't possibly pass judgment on a game unless you play a gazillion hours...?

Playing 6-7 hours is MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME to form an opinion.

The controls are janky, the graphics are mediocre, the group management is a chore (lose resources whilst away LOL) and the story is laughable. Did I miss anything?

Totally agree with this. I was psyched on day one for the 360 release but the game itself is a shallow mess. Put aside technical issues, it's a very average to below average game.