This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft admits it could have been more focused on PC gaming

#31MaximoomPosted 11/8/2013 11:17:50 AM
Hi C posted...
Wonder if we will live to see the day Apple, Microsoft, or Google try to field their own military and become their own government like in Syndicate?

What is a government but a business in control of a legion of armed mercenaries?

I would join google faction.
#32SinisterSlayPosted 11/8/2013 11:40:06 AM
steveboblarry posted...
ArkonBlade posted...
I don't see a chance of steam ever being taken down at this point MS has screwed up way to much. Unless valve gets all full of them selves and starts doing stupid stuff in the future. So for now I see Steam being the number one market place for gaming for a long time as long as Valve keeps doing what they are doing.

I have heard MS is going to try and take another stab at PC gaming again but I don't think they have a shot in hell at doing much of any thing. Charging for playing online for PC gaming ...GTFO!

They need to port Ryse and Dead Rising 3 to pc, then my faith in microsoft will be restored

It will be a windows 8.1 and directx 11.2 exclusive.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#33steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 11:41:16 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
steveboblarry posted...
ArkonBlade posted...
I don't see a chance of steam ever being taken down at this point MS has screwed up way to much. Unless valve gets all full of them selves and starts doing stupid stuff in the future. So for now I see Steam being the number one market place for gaming for a long time as long as Valve keeps doing what they are doing.

I have heard MS is going to try and take another stab at PC gaming again but I don't think they have a shot in hell at doing much of any thing. Charging for playing online for PC gaming ...GTFO!

They need to port Ryse and Dead Rising 3 to pc, then my faith in microsoft will be restored

Lol, if they do some Bull**** like that then Microsoft is beyond help in supporting the Pc gaming market
---
What Miley Cyrus did was not twerking, it was windshield wiping
#34SinisterSlayPosted 11/8/2013 11:42:24 AM
steveboblarry posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
steveboblarry posted...
ArkonBlade posted...

Lol, if they do some Bull**** like that then Microsoft is beyond help in supporting the Pc gaming market

They will, it fits with MS's pattern perfectly.
It will probably be windows store exclusive as well.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#35KillerTrufflePosted 11/8/2013 11:43:35 AM
steveboblarry posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
steveboblarry posted...
ArkonBlade posted...

If you have a problem with it, they have a solution for you... it's called Xbox 360.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#36SinisterSlayPosted 11/8/2013 11:44:34 AM
KillerTruffle posted...
steveboblarry posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
steveboblarry posted...
ArkonBlade posted...

If you have a problem with it, they have a solution for you... it's called Xbox 360.

The power of the cloud!
---
#37steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 11:45:20 AM
^WOOOSH!!!!!!
---
What Miley Cyrus did was not twerking, it was windshield wiping
#38MasterDonGeroPosted 11/8/2013 12:26:14 PM
"We were probably too focused purely on console." -Microsoft Corporate VP Phil Spencer

No, you were definitely too focused purely "on console." Microsoft barely did anything for PC gaming.
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
#39codyorrPosted 11/8/2013 1:31:57 PM
You can almost taste Microsoft's envy.