This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are these the same card?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are these the same card?

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
3 years ago#1
http://www.umart.com.au/pro/products_listnew.phtml?id=10&id2=210&&bid=5&sid=134435
http://www.umart.com.au/pro/products_listnew.phtml?id=10&id2=210&&bid=5&sid=142887

Both GTX770 Gigabyte
Alex, I'm trying to start a troll topic. Stop destroying my credibility here. - hypersonic2000

User Info: EciDemon

EciDemon
3 years ago#2
yes, though the slightly more expensive one has a tad bit higher factory overclock then the other.
| Gigabyte GTX 680 Winforce 3 OC | i7 2600K @4.6Ghz |
| Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 | 8GB DDR3 1600 | X-Fi Titanium champion |

Skul_
3 years ago#3
EciDemon posted...
yes, though the slightly more expensive one has a tad bit higher factory overclock then the other.

..So i could just OC the cheaper one if i so desired.
Alex, I'm trying to start a troll topic. Stop destroying my credibility here. - hypersonic2000

User Info: fatali

fatali
3 years ago#4
I think the difference is the included game. the box has splinter cell art on the more expensive model.
Mystery is the source of all true science.

Skul_
3 years ago#5
fatali posted...
I think the difference is the included game. the box has splinter cell art on the more expensive model.

$6 for a game ill never play? Im in! (no seriously i bought Arkham City GOTY PC 3 times)

User Info: blakegalloway

blakegalloway
3 years ago#6
Skul_ posted...
fatali posted...

$6 for a game ill never play? Im in! (no seriously i bought Arkham City GOTY PC 3 times)

I'm not letting free games influence my purchase decisions any more. When AAA titles are 75% off not even 6 months after release, I just don't see "3 games is basically $180 off!" anymore.
Sometimes death comes knocking.
Sometimes it tears down the walls.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are these the same card?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived