This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For people who have actually USED the Oculus Rift

#1GoIrish80Posted 11/8/2013 1:22:33 PM
What do you think? If you paid the price to order a dev kit, did you find it to be worth the purchase?

I have the opportunity to pick one up for a little cheaper than the full dev kit price on the website and I'm just wondering what people who have actually used it thought of it.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#2ATARIJAWAPosted 11/8/2013 1:36:00 PM
I can't really recommend it due to the low resoluion. It's like playing a game through a screen door. I'd really recommend waiting for the consumer version. It's kind of dissapointing now.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
#3GoIrish80(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 1:36:42 PM
ATARIJAWA posted...
I can't really recommend it due to the low resoluion. It's like playing a game through a screen door. I'd really recommend waiting for the consumer version. It's kind of dissapointing now.

But you actually played it yourself, correct?
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#4ATARIJAWAPosted 11/8/2013 1:40:47 PM
GoIrish80 posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...

But you actually played it yourself, correct?

Yes, my roommate has one.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105