This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For people who have actually USED the Oculus Rift

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. For people who have actually USED the Oculus Rift
2 years ago#1
What do you think? If you paid the price to order a dev kit, did you find it to be worth the purchase?

I have the opportunity to pick one up for a little cheaper than the full dev kit price on the website and I'm just wondering what people who have actually used it thought of it.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
2 years ago#2
I can't really recommend it due to the low resoluion. It's like playing a game through a screen door. I'd really recommend waiting for the consumer version. It's kind of dissapointing now.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
2 years ago#3
ATARIJAWA posted...
I can't really recommend it due to the low resoluion. It's like playing a game through a screen door. I'd really recommend waiting for the consumer version. It's kind of dissapointing now.

But you actually played it yourself, correct?
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
2 years ago#4
GoIrish80 posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...

But you actually played it yourself, correct?

Yes, my roommate has one.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. For people who have actually USED the Oculus Rift

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived