This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which is these RPGs is best?

#1knightoffire55Posted 11/8/2013 6:59:54 PM
Which is these RPGs is best? - Results (97 votes)
Path of Exile
24.74% (24 votes)
Torchlight II
54.64% (53 votes)
Diablo III
20.62% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Can we ignore price?
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#2Sergei_DukanovPosted 11/8/2013 7:01:18 PM
Never played any of them, so I cant vote.
---
FX8350 oc'ed 4.6ghz ASRock 990fx Extreme9 16 gigs ddr3 HIS 7870 :( antec 750W NZXT Phantom Full Tower http://imgur.com/DKxtZXP http://imgur.com/I9vdXTk
#3CatToyPosted 11/8/2013 7:02:06 PM
Diablo 3 will be after the expansion. Too bad it took an expansion to add an end game and deeper customization.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#4Cool_Dude667Posted 11/8/2013 7:03:17 PM
I hope Grim Dawn turns out good.
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#5codyorrPosted 11/8/2013 7:36:47 PM
Torchlight 2!
#6Knighted DragonPosted 11/8/2013 7:44:22 PM
Torchlight 2 without a doubt. I don't get why people were hyping up Path of Exile so much when it came out, but it seems like more and more people are realizing that it's really not that great. Torchlight 2 does everything it does better IMO, the only reason to play PoE over Torchlight 2 is if you really want that grimdark setting over Torchlights more comical one.

I really wanted to like Path of Exile but it was so outdated and was missing so many normal features that just make things less tedious like being able to compare items to see if they are better or being able to double click to auto equip stuff. I played it for a quite a while and as far as I know there is no way to do either of those, and the lack of a minimap got pretty annoying for me. I can understand trying to make a game feel more like a classic game, but at the same time there is no point in taking out features that are just there to make life easier just to make the game feel older. The actual gameplay got pretty stale quickly as well, I've put far more time into Torchlight 2 and still find it fun to play
---
Matthew 7:21
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg
#7leon_trunksPosted 11/8/2013 8:58:43 PM
Knighted Dragon posted...
Torchlight 2 without a doubt. I don't get why people were hyping up Path of Exile so much when it came out, but it seems like more and more people are realizing that it's really not that great. Torchlight 2 does everything it does better IMO, the only reason to play PoE over Torchlight 2 is if you really want that grimdark setting over Torchlights more comical one.

I really wanted to like Path of Exile but it was so outdated and was missing so many normal features that just make things less tedious like being able to compare items to see if they are better or being able to double click to auto equip stuff. I played it for a quite a while and as far as I know there is no way to do either of those, and the lack of a minimap got pretty annoying for me. I can understand trying to make a game feel more like a classic game, but at the same time there is no point in taking out features that are just there to make life easier just to make the game feel older. The actual gameplay got pretty stale quickly as well, I've put far more time into Torchlight 2 and still find it fun to play

You can press alt to compare items and the minimap is always up on the rop right. You can hit tab to bring it up too.

I agree with your criticisms of the game. I guess it really comes down to what sort of graphics/art style you prefer. I actually really like the D3 art style so I play that more often.
---
Sketch Blog - paperuni.blogspot.com
#8Darkcloud20Posted 11/8/2013 9:05:24 PM
CatToy posted...
Diablo 3 will be after the expansion. Too bad it took an expansion to add an end game and deeper customization.

Wasn't it the same with D2? I only played D2 without expansion in solo but you really felt that there was a chapter missing at the difficulty level transition.
---
http://raptr.com/Darkcloud1987
#9ShadowThaReaperPosted 11/8/2013 9:06:06 PM
Look at all the fanboys voting for Diablo 3.

You kids just can't let go.
#10jokujokujokuPosted 11/8/2013 11:13:48 PM
Din's Curse beats them all, in my opinion.